[UK] Mura's 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooks

Jun 19, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:212394851
Discord name: Mura
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing for just over a month now.
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): Johnny Krueger
Civilian name: Henry Exton
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK for 179+ hours
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- Total level is 93 and SCP level is 19
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Never had any roles with them
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1 Warn and 1 kick. The warn is Fail RP because i have a perma knife as a tech expert and slaughtered the ones that escaped D-Block. The Kick was to help fix a Team Error. I was Type-Blue (D-Class) the Plague doctor made me a 049-2 and when i died i was still 049-2 and put into a death loop.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I've read his SCP File and find him to be a very interesting Character to RP as. As like any other person i read the SCPs rules and the information before applying for SCP-096 and i believe that i have a good understanding on how to RP him.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- SCP-096 should be in a docile state and non-hostile. When being recontained in this state he should follow orders that are given to him that is until someone sees his face via a photo or someone un covering his face. Well in RP that is.. When pacified in server he should sit down when not aggravated. In his Cell he usually leans up against the east wall and covers his face with his hands to prevent anyone from seeing it.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- When Breached SCP-096 must attack anyone that sees it's face, Be it in LCZ or Surface and must kill anyone that sees it's face in the meanwhile for example if an MTF sees his face whilst trying to get to another breached SCP. SCP-096 can only Beeline to D block if anyone in D block has seen it's face via a photo.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Firstly the MTF grabs Scrambles to prevent them from seeing 096's face. Secondly they will need to grab a bucketed to cover it's face. Thirdly they'll need to find 096 in a Pacified state then and only then they can place the Bucket over his head. Once 096 has been bucketed he is ready to be cuffed and sent back to his Cell.

Attachments

• 1688834764293.png
    1688834764293.png
    953.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20230708174940_1.jpg
    20230708174940_1.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.