- Chief Of Security (Former)
- MTF Epsilon-11 Lieutenant (Former)
- Executive Researcher (Current)
- GSD Captain (Current)
- MTF Omega-1 Lance Corporal (Former)
- SCP-096 (Current)
- MTF Nu-7 Private

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
(Metagaming - Didn't realise I couldn't speak about higher clearance info, Job Abuse & FailRP - Swithced on to SCP while in CI Comms)

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
- I've been a Senior Agent for 4 days.

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
- The Department of External Affairs has been a real interest to myself as it has the lots of potential from my perspective and I would like to help future endeavours that the Department Leadership wishes to bring forward even I have potential ideas that could be tested for the department. It's also one of my goals to further increase the already great activity that the department currently with whatever tasks that may be from document writing, agent training, etc...

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
- Personally, I feel comfortable in the position of Senior Agent as I'm aware of what the department/my own responsibilities are when on duty also learning the fundamental factors to what makes a good member of the Department of External Affairs.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- At the moment I have written 3 documents for the department they are interrogation, infiltration, and GOI Incident but I'm aware that the department is reliant on documentation but does also play a part to the overall of the department.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:

- As a Special Agent you have a fair responsibilities that come with the job these would be maintaining good interdepartmental relations, GOI relations, agent training, and GOI relations.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:

CIbH0Uu.png
Department of External Affairs

Thank you for showing interest in becoming a Special Agent. We have decided to elevate your application to the next stage; please wait to be contacted.

Marco "Benvolio" Portson
Department of External Affairs, Deputy Director
Site-65.

Status
Not open for further replies.