For how long have you played on CG SCP: 2 Years
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST/GMT+1
Character name(s): Karsten "Nebula" Schmidt
Civilian name: Karsten
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
DEA Agency Manager (Holding), Executive Researcher (Held), GenSec Captain (Held), MTF A1 SPC (Held), MTF E11 LCPL (Held), MTF Nu7 CPL (Held)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have a history of warns and a couple of short term bans, mainly for minor offences like FailRP and RDM however I do not get warned much if at all now. I will never do anything to intentionally ruin people's RP/fun.
-
Why are you applying for Director of External Affairs?:
I am firmly confident that my leadership stratergies and roadmap to improve DEA would greatly benefit DEA but also our relationships with Nu7 and the site as a whole. Even as an Agency Manager, I still find the unit as fun and intuitive as when I started as an Agent, which is my motivation to carry the department.
-
What makes you suitable for Director of External Affairs?:
My plethora of experience onsite and knowledge of how people and processes work onsite makes me a dependable choice for the role. I follow the motto "lead by example", I will never do anything myself that I do not expect my subordinates to do. As an ex. research main, I enjoy leading groups and creating RP, I also know when to be assertive and step in. With my experience as an Agency Manager, as a trusted member of the department I am detemined to put my all in the department. I have taken many teaching courses outside of GMOD, I understand how to accomodate to all types of learners which I have already put to use onsite so far which has got very postive overall feedback.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Director of External Affairs in RP?:
They are responsible for commanding the department staff including Agency Managers and Special Agents, as they are the ones who will be a closer report in the CoC to pass on information to the Agents/Snr Agents. They will also manage the documentation and record-keeping of the department on the CL4 GSheets and the discord. Directors can also authorize base infiltrations and base raids as long as the units are properly equipped to handle such tasks (Infils - Disguise and cards)(Raids - Number of units Nu7 and DEA, firepower - number of heavy weaponry/armor/vehicles, Current foundation relationship state with the faction).

Please give some lore about your Director of External Affairs character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Karsten Schmidt, A.K.A. "Nebula" was an Explosive Material Scientist at facility owned by a private company based in the Southern Region of Bavaria, Germany. However an experiment went wrong one day involving a chainsaw and an explosive canister and it put Karsten in legal trouble. As a hunted man and with almost no where left to hide, the SCP Foundation got in contact after hearing about the incident and offered to give him asylum as a Researcher. After proving his trustworthiness in the Research Department, he was allowed to transfer to DEA due to his unruly fascination of highly dangerous weapons and his impeccible ability to gather information from tests which site adminstration thought could be better put to use there.

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Nebula . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.