Civilian name: Neodyna Cork
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:No
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: Firstly because onne of the site advisers came to me and suggested I should make an application. By having an active IA department the RP experiance in the server is vastly improved. Also it servers as an opportunity not only to punish but to guide players wich improves RP. I find it a challenge and enjoy to do this and therefore making a more fun and better server.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: In real life i'am an MD where i train and supervise high stress situations and try to improve myself in others in the process. I understand how to manage challenging situation and respond accordingly. I consider myself patient and forgiving and stern when I need to be.

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have written 1 document. I feel that a report is good when it is an accurate representation of events and the parties involved and the judgement passed.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: To supervise agents/operatives who are partaking in investigations and interrogations. While under the supervision of the Director of IA Conducting higher-level investigations. Managing the IA department and ensuring that it operates in compliance with the Code of Ethics and Conduct.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: From the get go Von Winkle was taken by the role in IA and wanted to advance in this career. Improving operations within the facility and upholding the CC is his lifelong mission. Always on the forefront of investigators not afraid to make difficult decisions. He rather uses his words then his gun but is not afraid to use them. Furthermore he assists in containing the SCP when it is asked of him, curious to what they are. In his role as IA making sure that the researchers and can safely do there jobs. May the role of ambassador be given to him his mission will be to further improve the department.

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
- Support

+ Mature
+ Good intentions
+ Good RP

+/- Minor spelling mistakes
- Only written 1 document
- Very limited lore
- Application seems short

Just a heads up, where it says "how long have you played" it's asking for your VTime, not your join date.

imagen_2022-05-20_132705018.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent von Winkle

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. I've come to the conclusion that you are not qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador.

As you probably know, I am currently on LOA due to my college finals, which means I have based your result on the feedback that ambassadors have given me on a daily basis. Sadly, based on my previous experience with you and the reports I've got regarding your work as an agent, I've decided that you're not active enough and you haven't shown any leadership or communication skills worthy of a promotion.

Other than that, the application is pretty lackluster and I strongly encourage you to improve it if you decide to apply again. Also, try to upload some more reports to make sure you're aware of how they're made so we know you'll be capable of making sensible decisions when accepting or denying them once you become an ambassador.

I suggest talking to the Department Ambassadors, who'll be more than glad to help you improve and give you tips to become a better agent, as well as assign you some tasks to check your capabilities.

Don't let this discourage you from applying again in the future.

Kindest Regards,
Director Katona.

Status
Not open for further replies.