Not open for further replies.

Nosey | Curious

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jul 20, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Juicy
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 400 (VTime Reset but can be seen on Achievements)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu7 CPL George Curioso
Chaos name (include your rank): Paul Curioso
Civilian name: Jack Lebowsky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158523796
Discord ID (name#0000): juicypickle.
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

It is my first application for staff

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

1 Ban, on my first day I joined and ate butter to heal myself and level support XP. I could not find in the rules that it was not allowed, and was banned for XP Farming

1 Warn RDM, expired, Shot a GENSEC CPT who was screaming (I mean real screaming) at people about his authority for like ten minutes, when i was not under the impression I would be playing the server ever again
1 Warn FailRP, expired. I've forgotten what, but I think it was some kind of disguise related FailRP

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Was an Admin for 6 months on a Clonewars RP server, and also part of the GM team for that same community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I have around 5000 hours on the aforementioned Star Wars RP server, where I reached the rank of Vice Admiral, roughly equivalent to Site Manager. While less serious, I also played ARMA 3 RP in a BAF Regiment for a few years.

How many hours can you be on every day?

2-3 on busy days, upwards of 8 when I'm free

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I enjoyed being an Admin on my previous server and want to continue in that role moving forward. The server needs staff members, especially early mornings and late at night when I tend to be active. I have often logged on to see 0 staff, and want to be able to take tickets and make RP continue to function during those times. I have good clipping software and wish to be able to actively take part in preventing some of the more extreme rule breaks I have witnessed take place, as I can see how they affect wider-scale RP as a member of GOC-C.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I have thousands of hours of experience on serious Gmod RP Servers, and while others may have more, I can confidently say I'm in the upper levels of experience with both the game as a whole and the systems that work within it, as well as how RP should be conducted on a server for the most people to have the most fun possible. I also believe I will be more willing than some others to be understanding when it comes to certain more tricky staff situations, as in the past I have seen a very small number of moderators make decisions I would consider somewhat against the spirit of the rules. While all the rules should be followed, and I will ensure they will be, punishment for the sake of punishment benefits nobody.

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @Picklee,
I am giving you support
+Good interaction on GOC
+Good application
+Good decation

Good luck,
Edwin

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
from what i have seen of you Ingame You seem to be a very Respectable guy. And your app looks greatly done. And you are very active also

Alex Honda

Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @Picklee , I will be leaving a +Support for the following reasons:

-Will be serious and professional when needed
-Okay application
-Good interactions
-Active

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Picklee

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.