[UK] Nugglet's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Weisserwanderer
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 431 hours of playtime
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: GMT+2
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): O-1 CSG Sammy 'The Rat' Bishop
Civilian name: Dick Dickens
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7320020
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
1st Application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/nugglets-ethics-comitee-assistant-application.2744/
2nd Application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/nugglets-scp-096-application.3107/
3rd Application: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/nugglets-2nd-ethics-assistant-application-uk.4022/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Unfortunately, I do not
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have played on this and other servers and even other games and have accumulated many years of serious roleplay experience
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
3-8 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I absolutely love this server and community and really wish to assist in administration of it. There are alot of things that can ruin the game and experience for someone that are solved by staff and I wish to solve those problems aswell. All in all, I already play on this server every day, I might aswell spend my time helping the community.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
More active staff members. It happens that there are 15 staff members online, but it takes 7 minutes just to decide to help me get unstuck. Not saying that staff members are lazy, sometimes you have a good reason to do something else, but it happens alot. What could also help the server would be me, obviously I would think that, otherwise I wouldn't have written this application. I am friendly, dedicated and like helping people at all times. I don't say that I would be the perfect pick out of all applicants, but I am a pretty damn good pick whatsoever.

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
+ Support
+ Seen good rp from you
+ Mature
+ Friendly

- App seems to be very rushed

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
Noticed that one question didn't get copied for me to answer.
Edit: Chaos Insurgency Name (including Rank): CI-A Toby Winters

Kw1ll

Apr 16, 2022
+Support
+Colleagues have high opinions of you
+Good RP Interactions
+Good application
+Mature

Demi

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support
Active IG/TS
great RP
We didn't interact much but u seem very friendly

Good luck!

Cosmic

Apr 25, 2022
+Support
Very good RP
Mature
Can be trusted with position
Willing to learn
Respectful

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Nugglet ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.