- great guy

• Love
Reactions: 'Halberd'

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Hello @'Halberd' , I have decided to leave you a +support,

Going back a few months to your time bouncing from DoR, Ethics and UN, wherever you went you always left it in a better position and gave it some quality RP to go off and use in the coming fallout of your departure. To pair with this your length of time served in senior positions leaves me without a shadow of a doubt you can handle the OOC standards of an Overseer and take on the challenges you will face.

Best of luck,

• Love

Engallagher K. Ludenberg

Feb 14, 2024
Major +Support

Cader has been excellent all around, he has been in many roles, and I have personally worked with him during both of our times in the research department. He has always helped to create better RP and like RedMann said in his response, also left said departments better off.

On top of this he has plenty of experience as he was previously an ethics member and is currently an A1 CO. This gives him both a great overview of CL5 roles and the council as it is.

I wish wholeheartedly the best of luck, because this man would be a majorly great addition to the council in so many ways.

• Love

Sully

Feb 10, 2024
+Support
Only had fun and enjoyable interactions with him and he treats players with respect no matter what rank/role they are.

• Love

baneyo

Aug 31, 2022
+Support
During my great times with Halberd in E-11 and A-1 and also his achievements in the server, I'll be giving him a +Support as I believe he suits the role as he interacts with O5 a lot, especially as an A-1 CPT. He is also very mature and I believe he can be a great RP leader.
Best of luck!
Cain

• Love

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @'Halberd'

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.