Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Name: Odysseus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90131809
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Yeke
Date of demotion?: 18/12/2022
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
What is the case against you?: Getting 2 severe infractions - ignoring sits, poor conduct and misuse of your permissions
Is this true?: both yes and no
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No this was my first time
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes i think all is very old dont remember havent gotten any new tho so all should be inactive got one that gets inactive in 3 days
What is your side of the story?: To be honest directly i barely remember but i remember missue of my permmision were because we fuckt around on floor 3 me and a gm like i remember we spawned in like a barrel and tryed to put it on each others head the ignoring sits i wouldent really say was a big thing i were in middle of roleplay and got told to take sits and couldent just leave the roleplay poor conduct was for i belive if i remember right it was when i was getting demoted i sayid something
Why should you return / what will you change?:
i feel that I should return to staff because I feel that I have learned from my past mistakes and am willing to change the way I act as a member of staff I noticed the amount of staff that are on the server has become less and less and I feel that I will be able to help out the other staff members who may struggle with the amount of sits that pile up aswell as im playing moste of the times early morning when theres no staff never had any poor judgements in sits

Thanks if you have taken you time to read this have a good day :)

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
Hello @Odysseusss, Today I will be leaving a very hard -/+ Neutral.

My reasons behind that is that you only just came back to the server. And you are very inactive. But on the bright side. You are well-Known in the community.

Good luck!
-Blue

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Hello @Odysseusss, Today I will be leaving a very hard -/+ Neutral.

My reasons behind that is that you only just came back to the server. And you are very inactive. But on the bright side. You are well-Known in the community.

Good luck!
-Blue
Yeah well i just want to say i have been online for the past 2-3 weeks mate So you know and good to see you again long time ago :D

Last edited:

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Hey I also just checked and if you read the demotion appeal rules it says " Trial Mods should not make a demotion appeal, they should instead apply for staff again." I would recommend re applying.
Yeah trial mods its moderator my man :) have a good day

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
Neutral leaning to -Support

My interactions with you were decent, overall in my playtime of SCP, but you were indeed inactive, and let's be honest, trying to stack barrels that are appearing out of thin air on someones head isnt as crucial of RP as RP sits. Sits have priority more than RP, and if u are in an RP situation, u have to leave it and take the sit.

Based on the half-paragraph, I will give you a Neutral -> -Support

Good luck!

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
Neutral leaning to -Support

My interactions with you were decent, overall in my playtime of SCP, but you were indeed inactive, and let's be honest, trying to stack barrels that are appearing out of thin air on someones head isnt as crucial of RP as RP sits. Sits have priority more than RP, and if u are in an RP situation, u have to leave it and take the sit.

Based on the half-paragraph, I will give you a Neutral -> -Support

Good luck!
Yes i know that sits go over rp And i learned that lesson

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Hi, @Odysseusss

Please show me that you're able to play the server normally, meaning no minging & attempting to work yourself up within certain roles in the server & I may consider your application sometime in the future.

However, for the time being I do not believe that accepting this staff demotion appeal would be wise especially due to the circumstances leading up to you being removed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.