Not open for further replies.
Dec 9, 2021
Name: Odysseus
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:90131809
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Yeke
Date of demotion?: 18/12/2022
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
What is the case against you?: Getting 2 severe infractions - ignoring sits, poor conduct and misuse of your permissions
Is this true?: both yes and no
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No this was my first time
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes but all of them are experied and i haven't gotten a single one for months
What is your side of the story?: To be honest, directly I barely remember but I remember misuse of my permission were because we fuckt around on floor 3 me and a gm like I remember we spawned in like a barrel and tried to put it on each other's head ignoring sits I wouldn't say it was a big thing I were in the middle of roleplay and got told to take sits and couldn't just leave the roleplay poor conduct was for i believe if I remember right it was when I was getting demoted i said something
Why should you return / what will you change?:
i feel that I should return to staff because I feel that I have learned from my past mistakes and am willing to change the way I act as a member of staff I noticed the amount of staff that are on the server has become less and less and I feel that I will be able to help out the other staff members who may struggle with the amount of sits that pile up as well as I'm playing most of the times early morning when there's no staff never had any poor judgments in sits

I have been extremely active on the server and haven't gotten a single warning for a very long1715532993396.png

Marc Brekker

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 17, 2022
+support

I have been with this man for a long time, I have seen him go from a normal rper to a staff until his untimely demise. I believe that he should receive another chance.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022

Appeal Denied

Hi @Odysseusss,

Thank you for making a Demotion Appeal,

After reading your appeal and looking through your card I've decided to deny your appeal. It has been a very long time and you will not be receiving the rank of Moderator back. If you wish to come back you will be required to make a Staff Application again as I do not feel like letting you back into the Staff Team without showing your rule knowledge via an Interview and Mentoring Training again.

Regards,
Sven Sky​

Status
Not open for further replies.