Accepted (UK) Omega-1 Pac request

This suggestion has been accepted for future development.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donny 'Drogon' Bons

Apr 20, 2022
United Kingdom
[IN CHARACTER INFORMATION]

NAME:
Donny Bons

NICKNAME:
'Drogon'

DOB:
15th of April, Year ####

COUNTRY OF BIRTH:
United Kingdom

ALLEGIANCE:
Ethics
Committee
SCP-Foundation

MTF-Omega 1 Lance Corporal

INFORMATION KNOWN ABOUT THIS INDIVIDUAL:

[Year ####] Commissioned into the Foundations Elite Reinforcement Unit, designated as Mobile Task Force Nu-7 "Hammer Down."

Following a large-scale conflict against the Chaos Insurgency, distinguished by exceptional combat initiative and weapon proficiency, this individual was selectively chosen to serve within Omega-1.

To date, this dedicated soldier stands steadfastly by the side of the Ethics Committee, unwaveringly defending their interests with a resolute commitment to duty, utilizing every ounce of skill and vitality at their disposal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC INFORMATION:

CHARACTER NAME:
'Drogon'

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:201515929

PAC FEATURES:

Omega-1 Enlisted Character Model, Beta Solider Character Model, Backpack freestate, Gas Mask pulled out, The usual Omega-1 camo and colour scheme, Stun Stick Polarm (The top of the stun stick produces shock effects), Dark gray Body Armour, Dark Hooded Scarf wrapped around head.

PAC USED ON:

All Omega-1 Roles

PAC IMAGES:

Screenshot 2024-01-19 235952.png1705712137129.png

This is the stun stick shock plus the animation of holding the stick.

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
+support.

It's alright. Animation seems to only be for idle so no pac abuse there. The model itself looks ok. I have seen o1 pacs that looked less like o1 then this.

Reactions: Donny 'Drogon' Bons

Snavier

May 5, 2023
-Support

You look nothing like an Omega 1.. You look like a GOC Jugg

Donny 'Drogon' Bons

Apr 20, 2022
United Kingdom
-Support

You look nothing like an Omega 1.. You look like a GOC Jugg
I wish to see how it looks nothing like a omega 1 its remaining with the Omega 1 model itself it keeps the camo that omega 1 use, a gas mask that too holds omega 1 camo the only thing that might not hold a omega 1 look may be the hood yet it still matches the aesthetics of omega 1. May you please explain in a more depth reason as to why it looks "nothing" like omega 1?

Snavier

May 5, 2023
I wish to see how it looks nothing like a omega 1 its remaining with the Omega 1 model itself it keeps the camo that omega 1 use, a gas mask that too holds omega 1 camo the only thing that might not hold a omega 1 look may be the hood yet it still matches the aesthetics of omega 1. May you please explain in a more depth reason as to why it looks "nothing" like omega 1?
1706124829313.png1706124847670.png

Add omega 1 symbols too. It literally looks like these two combined with a bo-staff.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
an elaboration would be nice thanks.
after getting on gmod at 2am i've decided they look a little similar though i suggst finding a better texture for the arms/legs and using the base Omega-1 armour set

1706148230979.png1706148250082.png

though you dont need to listen i dont suggest using the custom model you're using, doesnt fit with the O-1 aesthetic overall imo

Last edited:

Jack Kincaid

Mar 14, 2023
PAC3 Approved

Hello Chocho,

Your PAC3 Request has been approved excluding the staff.

Any changes to your Character Bio/PAC3 will have to go through the process of being accepted again.

Kind regards,
Jack Kincaid

Status
Not open for further replies.