[UK] Osoi's NHC Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osoi

Jan 21, 2023
Which server are you applying for? (UK/US): UK

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166108348

Discord name: Osoi#3270
For how long have you played on MRP: 1w 4d and 14 minutes I am not actually quite sure when I first started playing, and i think my playtime may be slightly bugged at the moment as the below one says 1 day
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): RMP LT [SOV-328] Osoi
NWO name (regiment and rank): STS PVT 'Grimsby' [Osoi]
Civilian name: Osoi
Do you have a mic?: Yep
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No this is not I withdrew my last one as I was not 100% on applying and made very little effort in that application

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope I have never received any kicks, bans or warnings
-
Do you have any experience as a high rank on MilitaryRP?:

The highest I have ever been within Military RP is LT within RMP which is my current rank
What makes you the best candidate for High Command?:

I think I am the best candidate for high command as I have a lot of free/spare time, am very dedicated, and want to learn and grow my strengths and become the best I can be I also take in constructive criticism, I am also quite the strict and assertive when needed which is needed within NATO High command to make sure people are doing the correct thing and if not being helped.
I am adaptable and constantly learning. I can continuously improve my responses and adapt to changing circumstances and new information.

List your in-game ranks on MRP:
RMP LT
STS PVT
Ex 1stAL MSGT

List your strengths and weaknesses:

Strengths

Leadership
: I have the ability to inspire and motivate others, build consensus, and create a shared vision for NATO
Adaptability: I have the ability to quickly adapt to changing circumstances and make necessary adjustments to plans and strategies

Weaknesses

Impatience
: I have the tendency to become impatient or frustrated when progress is slow, which can impact decision-making.
Anger: As stated above I have some anger issues when something is not going my way such as a plan, but in recent years I have started to learn to overcome this
Self-confidence: I have a quite low self-confidence most of the time which can impact my decision making
Leading wars: I have very little experience in leading wars I have only led 1 war and that was just assisting someone at it. But i think i can improve on this quickly and easily with someone showing me or just listening to someone leading a war

Osoi

Jan 21, 2023
Just an update I will be trying to lead a few wars to get some practice in and learn how to

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
-/+ Neutral
How are you applying to NHC with no leading experience? its the key.
Also this app is no better than the last one.
You also have lots of weaknesses

Johnnn9mm

Jan 22, 2023

-Support

-No War leading experience, it is really important to have that because that is the most part of being a general.

Dan Bambozzini

Jun 10, 2022
-/+ Neutral
How are you applying to NHC with no leading experience? its the key.
Also this app is no better than the last one.
You also have lots of weaknesses
A lot of people have applied without war leading experience and gotten accepted? It’s not a big deal if they’re willing to learn more than they already know

James Overscott

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 10, 2021

Application Denied

Hello @Osoi
After careful consideration I have decided to deny your NHC application.
We feel that you currently do not fit the standard NHC is required to meet. I have sent you a DM on Discord outlining what we think you should improve upon before you re-apply for NHC.
You may re-apply in 2 weeks, although we urge you to work on the things discussed on Discord before you re-apply.

Regards,
GEN Welding Olsen​

Status
Not open for further replies.