[UK] Phill Dee Mod Applaction (1st)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Phillip-Dee

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 23+ (edit on 26/05/23 its now at 2days 17hr)

In what country are you located?: Northern Ireland UK

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):phill Dee (normally playing as IA)

Chaos name (include your rank):N/A

Civilian name: Phill Dee

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106422313

Discord ID (name#0000): ninjabanana305#7413

Do you have a mic?: yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: YES
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nothing ever like that
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes for over 3 years on another garrys mod server and also about 8 months on various others
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: yes, it was also SCP-rp just an older servr
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: well im currety averging 3-6 hours per day because im i middle of moving house so will increase within 2 weeks
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I really enjoy the whole SCP concept and have for ears ive been an active member in gmod scp for over 5 years now newly to your server as its the only good one that ive found active. i really like the setup and runnings of th server and think its really fun for anyone to play as anyrole, being such a fan of it i dont like hearing people complain "this is bad servers shite" im sure yous hear it all the time, so would just like to make someone elses day a little better if i can.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:I think becuase i am such an experanced staff member acros lots of diffrent servers previously, that if i was accepted i would hit the ground runiing i wot be startig off compleatly fresh with no idea. i have more than a basic understanding of how the diffrent commands work how to use/read/understad the logs. I am very experanced in SCP lore so any situations concering that will not be an issue for me. with me playing pretty actvly on the server i think i would just be a great addition of staff because put short. Im someone who knows the rules knows the lore and knows the admin systems that are used put that with my activity and i think you see why id be a good and usefull addition.

thanks for taking the time to read this, any feed back greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
-Support

-Not seen
-No interactions
-Low Vtime (Please clarify your vtime in full detail)
-Underdetailed App

-Previous Experience

Good luck, God Bless

Tarz

Nov 12, 2022
+/- Neutral
- Activity is bad
- Application is lacking
- No interactions

Best of luck on your verdict, Tarz.

Nexohell

Jan 21, 2023
Germany
Hello phillip i woud give you a Neutral -/++
I have no interactions with you
Low time

+Mature
Past Experience

Last edited:

Blondie

Mar 9, 2022
Sweden
+Support

+Good interactions
+Experience

+/- Decent application
+/- Activity

Best of luck!

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @phill-dee ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your Application seems fine. However, it appears like you haven't made yourself known within the Community yet. I suggest joining RP Groups and actively trying to RP with people so they can get a picture of you. Otherwise, just speak in OOC with people or on TS/Discord to improve your image.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.