(UK) Phill Dee now known as Andy Patterson

Status
Not open for further replies.

phill-dee//Andy Patterson

Donator
May 9, 2023
Northern Ireland
Name: Andy Patterson (demoted as Phill Dee)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106422313
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Not sure sorry
Date of demotion?: Note sure but it ends on 27/11/2023
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
What is the case against you?: I was demoted for unauthorized absence. there was a confusion on my LOA i believe i sent it to the wrong person
Is this true?: due to me not properly sending off my LOA yes me taking time off i didn't inform the correct people
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: never
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I've never had any server warns or infractions
What is your side of the story?: I contacted a staff member about me having to return to 50+ hours at work but never fully submitted an LOA which is where the confusion came from it was my fault but i have returned to the server for about a month no and am playing 6-7 hours a day sometimes more
Why should you return / what will you change?: Any staff that remember me should remember that i was professional and always done a good job, i had no warns or complaints coming my was and always done as bet a job i could. I enjoyed helping the server as much as i could and would like to rejoin as i've noticed a longer sit waiting time over the last week or so

after a verdict is give if you could tell me if im returned to staff or need to reaply would be great thanks

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
Hello Phil,

As it stands you have been demoted not so long time ago, which means you still have your staff blacklist.
Now I am unsure if you already spoke to someone about it but if you haven't, talk to a super admin+ about it.

If you already handled it I will be giving you a + Support since there were no issues prior to your demotion.

Good luck,
Simon.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Who did you send the message to, when you were trying to put an LOA?

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Resignation appeal Denied

Hi @phill-dee//Andy Patterson,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

Unfornately, you have not responded to the message above, and therefore I am unable to verify if this situation is true or not. If you re-appeal this again in the future, please try and get more information on who you tried to contact in order to put an LOA (or contact me in Discord so we can talk about it).

You may re-appeal in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.