Discord name: PhoenixHeanix#2988
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since January 2022
In what country are you located?: Turkiye
Time zone: GMT+02
Character name(s): "Phoenix"
Civilian name: "Phoenix"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 SGT, O-1 LT, Ethics Comittee Assistant
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have recieved one Warning from back in may for failrp.

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:

I am applying for the role Ethics Committee Member, for a lot of reasons.
I believe that in my journey in the server, it is the next step to take in my pursuit of justice.
I believe that with the role of Ethics Committee Member i can carry out what i wanted to do since the day i joined the server, Bring peace and tranquility to The Foundation, with a swift force of Justice through the Judicial system implemented in the foundation. That is the reason why i first Joined O-1 and ECA, and will carry on to be the reason why i want to join the Ethics Committee. I want to be a direct power in the stability of The Foundation. Another reason is that i want to contribute in anyway i can for the servers roleplay to be improved.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee:
I will, once again state, I do not like using the word "Best" since everyone can be one-upped. However i will state the reasons on why i am a good candidate.
Omega-1: During my time as Omega-1 I have been a part of the regiment for 2.5 months now, I currently am a part of the Commissioned Officer team, where i have led Omega-1. I am currently the deputy lead of The Prosecutors Squadron, so i have experience with dealing with people that have broken the CoE. And since i am a member of MTF Omega-1 I have already been working for the committee for some time now, so i have had the ability to learn how The Committee Operates.
Ethics Committee Assistant: I have been an assistant of the Ethics Committee for, exactly 3 months in which i have served The Ethics Committee, i had been following orders given to me, as well as establishing friendly relations with staff, always willing to help those that either need an question answered, or a problem solved.
Those are, in my personal opinion, what make me a very good fit for The Ethics Committee.
What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
Making sure the standards of all departments are functioning in good standard.

Approving/Denying Experiments that would need the approval of an Ethics Committee Member.

Conducting Audits on departments, spot-checking their documents and personell, ensuring that every procedure is ethical, and every personell,
is satisfied with their department, or hearing their complaints if they have any.

Ordering MTF Omega-1.

Calling a Code Black evacuation order when a C5 has gotten to a terrible point.

Activation of the Onsite Alpha-Warhead when ERT has failed and all other containment procedures have failed.

Making changes to the Code of Ethics with a vote from the rest of the committee.

Ensuring the CoE is followed by all departments no matter what.

Hosting a tribunal for people that have broken the Code Of Ethics.

The Ethics Committee Member is an extremely trusted position within the server, and therefore have a lot of power within the site, so they are entrusted with a lot of responsibilities. With their positions, they are entrusted with the role of creating good roleplay within the site, which can stem from establishing healthy relationships with other departments. To handling a code of ethics break in a tribunal, or simply listening requests and complaints from other departments. The Ethics Committee is a extremely valued and special role within the server, considering it is only reserved for those that have proven can commit and be attributed to being a core part of the servers roleplay, another major responsibility, is ensuring that the foundation stays as moral as possible, however depending on circumstance may order an executive order for an action such as the mass termination of Class-D personnel. For reasons such as these The Ethics Committee holds a very powerfull place within the servers roleplay.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP
OOC The Ethics Committee Deals with handling applications for some senior and non senior positions. some applications are a Joint Vote with the Ethics Committee and the O5 Council. These departments are the following:

Director of Internal Affairs
Director of Medicine
Ethics Committee Member
Ethics Committee Assistant.
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Phoenix was born in 1980, in a wee area inside Istanbul Turkey, The boy was always intrested in Science, so he chose to pursue a life of scientific achievement, but also had his eyes on combat, taking Atatürk as his idol, the kid grew up looking after a life of excitement, After his graduation, Phoenix struggled with finding a job. His parents were always on his back untill 07/08/1998 where Phoenix was found Dead, police investigation showed it as Suicide.

Jr. Researcher Phoenix was an enthusiastic researcher, while he was initially sad that his parents thought he was dead, he quickly forgot about it, He rose through the ranks of researcher untill he became a senior researcher. after 3 years of this, he submitted a form to become a Executive, however due to a computer bug, DoR Dr.Nyx thought his name wasnt real and a fake form, therefore he was denied. Due to this he quit research and looked at his ancestor Atatürk, who was a great soldier.

Phoenix had attented a Nu-7 tryout after spending some time in GSD, Getting to know all his Co workers, Phoenix in his days as Nu-7, encountered Death, questioning his sanity, but for him, at this point killing CI became a second nature to him, he quickly ascended to NCO, where he was given HeadSupervisor of the HammerHeads squadron within Nu-7, he was given his own small team to lead, but he would always feel a presence lurking behind him, almost like it was watching him... on 01/10/22, Nu-7 SGT Phoenix was killed by a firing squad at an unknown time.

O-1 CPL Phoenix had been promoted 3 days prior, where he was invited to the NCO Team. after working hard with a broken arm, Phoenix was given a "off the books" mission by The Ethics Committee, where he had been ordered to find a rogue Nu-7 CO who went into hiding. the committee entrusted Phoenix with this mission because of his past connections with Nu-7, Phoenix accepted the mission, due to him being skilled with IT Work in the past. He tracked down the rogue Nu-7 CO, Because he took his keycard with him, which has a very small GPS Tracker, specifically in CL4 Keycards incase they get kidnapped. he located the keycard just of south Manchester, The Committee gave Phoenix a false passport, and sent him off to England; Once there he quickly set up shop and got ready for the mission. He found himself in a warehouse, in here he found the Nu-7 CO, It seemed as if he was dying, he notified the committee and was ordered to kill him. this was when he realized the CO was his old mentor back in Nu-7, The man who made him what he is today. But after going through a breakdown, he followed the ECM's orders and shot him in the head, killing him. Phoenix had broken down into tears, at which, he turned the gun towards himself, and tightened the trigger... and a gunshot did follow, however the gunshot came not from his gun, but the gun of an ECM , where he shot the gun out of Phoenix's hand, And then came over and told Phoenix "Its Allright son, The man you just shot was an CI, We dressed him up and replaced his ID tag with that of your old mentor to test your loyalty. Dont cry, Dont cry, you passed the test son," All Phoenix could do was keep crying, but relieved he didnt kill his mentor. the ECM then told him "Listen Son, we want you to work more closely with us, We still want you to carry on your duties as O-1, but also help us out as our assistant, Do you accept?" Phoenix shook his head yes, and kept crying...

End of Current notes on career...

Greetings. I am Cairo.aic, a ver2.0 Artificially Intelligent Conscript used by the Ethics Committee for archival and communications purposes. What can I do for you today?

Input: Access Notes on Assistant "Phoenix"

Please keep in mind that that network is restricted to Chairman Broda Kagen of the Ethics Commitee, along with any members they have specifically given access to. If you don't fit those criteria, I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to deploy Mobile Task Force Omega-1 ("Law's Left Hand"). Are you sure you want to risk that?

Input: Continue

If you're sure. Answer me this, then: What song does the Foundation sing?

input: That of a promised morning.

Hm. That's the right answer, and your bio-metrics seem to match up…Good morning, Chairman Broda.
I'll be sending the Personnel report on Mr Phoenix that you requested for... Ah here it is.
"O-1 CSG and Ethics Committee Assistant Phoenix had been promoted to the rank of CSG a couple weeks ago, He was managing the role of both Assistant and Omega-1. He was looking at his checklist that The Committee had gave him. he had finished most of the checklist, he was finally after hours at his last order, find and interrogate Chaos Insurgency Ex-COM Fontaine. He went to the High-Priority Cells locked away in HCZ, hidden from the rest of the foundation other than certain CL4's and CL5 personnel. He entered the last cell on the right, He noticed it required a code, which he checked the back of his checklist for, code was "2718" Which he found a little off-putting. when he entered he found the cell to be slightly decorated, however he only was there to speak to one person. the Ex Chaos Insurgency Commander Fontaine. he noticed him quietly humming a song on his bed, before turning to face the assistant.
Play Audio Log?

Phoenix:Good day.
Fontaine: A visitor? how quaint.
Phoenix: Right, im not here for chit-chat. You tell me what i want, i keep you alive.
Fontaine: Haha, im feeling generous today so, ill give you some information.
Phoenix: Good choice. Now then, Why was the insurgency formed.
Fontaine: Oh this question again? How many times how you asked this question to me and my men. Fine, ill humour you.
Phoenix: Just hurry up.
Fontaine: Right! Right, The Chaos Insurgency was formed after our leader had discovered something horrifying. you see, have you ever heard of Chaos Theory?
Phoenix: Isnt that the theorem where everything disordered is actually in an ordered way?
Fontaine: Yes, exactly that. believe it or not, the founder of the insurgency was the first O5-1.
Phoenix: What?!
Fontaine: It is indeed the truth.
Phoenix: How could that be? Why would the first leader of The Council, Make the Insurgency?
Fontaine: It is because he was an explorer, always looking for something new... and on one of his expeditions, he discovered the consequences of The Foundation's actions. You see.. The Foundation at that time became power hungry. They were looking to be the biggest of the lot,
He discovered that The Chaos theory, was indeed correct but he also discovered in aincent writing that The Foundation was prophesized hundreds of years ago. That the foundations greed would disturb the balance of the universe, the universe already greatly wounded by all the anomalies in the world, couldnt handle the foundation as well, therefore the O5-1 begged the rest of the overseers to put an end to their madness, yet they refused to overcome their greed, therefore O5-1 or as i like to call him, Jack and the members of The Foundation he trusted the most, went AWOL, they realised that sometimes, to balance something out. You need a counter-balance. and therefore formed The Chaos Insurgency, its not cause they want Chaos, it is because they Fight Chaos, they fight disorder. And if they fail, we will all be doomed.

Phoenix: Okay, we are done here. I have to report this!

Phoenix swipes his card and exits the room, closing the door behind him, It seems Fontaine looks... Satisfied, perhaps that maybe this time someone has understood the meaning.

End of Audio Log....

Input: Right, Cairo, do me a favor. notify Omega-1 and bring him to my office. I want to have a word with him about his purpose within The Foundation after hearing this news.

Yes sir. Notifying Omega-1 "Law's Left Hand" Except from Mr.Phoenix now

Input: Thank you Cairo. Log off for me will you?

No problem sir Shutting down.....

Last edited:

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Phoenix's application for a position on The Ethics Committee.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Thank you for showing renewed interest in the Ethics Committee. We unfortunately have no space currently and cannot process your application at this point in time. Once a spot is available in the future, we will contact you immediately. Keep up the good work.

Signed and Approved
Broda Kagen

Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello @PhoenixHeanix, I will be leaving a + Support for the following reasons,

- Active as an ECA And O-1 Member.
- Worked extremely hard within O-1 and as an ECA.
- Possibly one of the most deserving candidates of a chance within Ethics.
- Mature and professional.
- Friendly and approachable.

Overall I think you are one of the most if not the most suitable candidate to take a new position within the Ethics committee given your experience within Omega-1 as well as an Ethics Assistant helping where needed and always being ready to help others out.

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: PhoenixHeanix

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
I've seen this man often, I Dont interact with him much or maybe i do and i just dont remember, But he does seem like the perfect man for EC!

+Support

• Love

MazuzaM

Apr 7, 2022
+ Support
+ Senior Position Holder
+ Holds trusted positions
+ Great person to be around
Best of luck!

• Love

PhoenixHeanix

May 19, 2022
Hello @PhoenixHeanix, I will be leaving a + Support for the following reasons,

- Active as an ECA And O-1 Member.
- Worked extremely hard within O-1 and as an ECA.
- Possibly one of the most deserving candidates of a chance within Ethics.
- Mature and professional.
- Friendly and approachable.

Overall I think you are one of the most if not the most suitable candidate to take a new position within the Ethics committee given your experience within Omega-1 as well as an Ethics Assistant helping where needed and always being ready to help others out.

Good luck!
+Support
Good man. Very active as ECA.
+ Support
+ Senior Position Holder
+ Holds trusted positions
+ Great person to be around
Best of luck!
I've seen this man often, I Dont interact with him much or maybe i do and i just dont remember, But he does seem like the perfect man for EC!

+Support

I thank all of you, from the bottom of my heart, this means a lot to me to see i have the support of such great men. Also seth, do not be afraid to interact with me, im always happy for a conversation.

'Jerome'

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Rust Staff
Nov 16, 2022
+Support

+ Most active ECA
+ Very good knowledge of CoC/CoE
+ Only good interactions within the server
+ Mature
+ Approachable

Best of luck, Phoenix.

• Love

Broda

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 20, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Phoenix's application for a position on The Ethics Committee.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest as a member of the Ethics Committee, the committee is in agreeance that you are suited to be on The Ethics Committee. Contact an ECM or myself for the next step.

Signed and Approved
Broda Kagen

Chairman of the Ethics Committee​

Reactions: Deacon
Status
Not open for further replies.