Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Popko 'Fox'
Civilian name: Popko
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
E-11 SGT [Held] - Medical Consultant [Holding]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None, only verbal warnings for things that were unclear to me at the time.

Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
- I have been in the medical department since September and have always loved helping people out. When attaining the position of Consultant, I got the opportunity to help more people within the medical department and learn to be a better leader. I wish to further my horizons and improve the department by, for example, encouraging activity, encouraging roleplay and making combat medics more widely available on the site.

What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
- I am always ready to answer any questions posed by others and always answer these questions to the best of my abilities. I am professional when the time calls for it and know when to relax. I have already worked on documentation before, together with the former and current DoM, and strive to continue with this work. In the position of DoM I would be not only continuing with my work of Consultant, but also take on higher responsibilities.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
- A Director of Medicine oversees the entirety of the medical department and is an example to all personnel in it. They recruit new Consultants into the department, oversee and approve or deny documents. A Director of Medicine also holds the highest position of authority within the department, besides the Ethics Committee, and must exude discipline of appropriate levels regarding the specific situation.

Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
???: Get me the file on asset 'Fox'.

???: Which one, there are multiple on site.

???: Ah, yeah. Forgot that part. The medical one.

???: Here it is.

Popko 'Fox' (25-2-1993) had been working for the foundation for a few years since his introduction to the foundation. Furthering his knowledge in the field of medicine in the foundation, he had come with multiple breakthroughs and had become a valuable asset to the foundation. He was not satisfied, however, and searched for ways to prove not only to the foundation, but to himself, that he was useful he worked tirelessly on new ideas and improvements to aid the foundation.

???: That's all the file said on him? Is it that short?

???: Seems like it, sir. The details on when and why he joined us are documented in a different file. Why the interest in this asset so suddenly?

???: Don't sweat the details, what is he up to nowadays?

???: Seems he's taken a short leave back to his home country. Classified it as a vacation but the Netherlands' been busy with groundbreaking medical innovations lately. I don't think these two things are unrelated.

???: Get some men to go after him and get him back here. We might have a job for him.

???: Understood, sir. Consider it done.

Last edited:

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
Neutral
- Don't see you on as Consultant
- Quite a short application considering it's for such a big role

brewr

Jun 23, 2022
Scotland
You're application is a tad short. However, you have proven yourself in a critical manner towards the medical department.

+Support

Daniel Hammer

Oct 19, 2022
+Support

- Wonderful consultant, would make great DoM
- Very knowledgable on anything and everything medical
- Just a great guy overall

(Though the application is a tiny bit short considering Sr. CL4)

Daniel Hammer

Oct 19, 2022
1676931436052.png
The following message is composed via consensus of the Site Administration Team.

Hello, @Popko .Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.