Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): psychicyt
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 50h
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Simon "Psychic" Willmott
Chaos name (include your rank): Slovakian Simon
Civilian name: Simon "I am in your walls"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:505782876
Discord ID (name#0000): psychic#4110
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, 1 Warning. FearRP, to be honest I wasn't sure on the rules but I gave them a good read as of now.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes, a few discord servers years ago and was encouraged to apply on a DarkRP server due to having the knowledge as well as the skills required.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, when I'm in the mood or see that someone wants serious roleplay (kidnapping or a RP situation), I'm willing to RP seriously. But I not always am serious, this is mainly when I know that the other person is chill about it as well. I also have the key characteristic to do serious roleplay, this involves knowing how to lose, because it is impossible to do serious RP without that.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Due to having a job IRL and doing side projects at home I would say it varies, 1h - 8h depending on how busy I am, a week however I easily could achieve 8h if not more.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- To reap benefits as well as wanting to help the server, I have been helping via finding bugs as of recent and I'm still looking for exploits to report. I also enjoy helping people and want to know the community more in-depth as this is one of the only GMOD servers I played with a amazing community.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I have decent experience when it comes to coding on top of that I attempt to find bugs when bored, obviously to report. I am very social-able and patient, I have many characteristics to understand people as well as I can be serious when needed but crack a few jokes when the time is right. I'm able to stay calm in the most tense situations and not lash out at people when they break rules.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello @Simon, I will be leaving a - Neutral for the following reasons,

- Personally I have had no interactions with you on the server or within the community which leaves me unable to form a concrete verdict.
- Unsure of activity levels.
- Application could use a bit more detail in order to stand out from some other applicants.

Personally I believe you should aim to become better well known within the community and solidify your activity before applying for staff.

Regardless I wish you all the best!

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
=/= Neutral

Personally, I dont have many interactions with you. Your application could use a bit more detail, however its good for the bare minimum. Overall, it is a bit concerning that you have a warning in the 50 hours of playtime, but everyone makes mistakes. Good luck!

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
+/- Neutral
Not had any interactions
Low playtime
Application lacks detail

Best of luck!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Simon ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application lacks detail, and it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. Your most recent warning was also under about a week ago. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.