For how long have you played on CG SCP: 56 days
In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): 'Lilith' / Kazi 'Puppy' Winters / Asuka 'Longinus'
Civilian name: Quincy K. 'Vollstandig' Cifer
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: no
What are your total levels?: 166

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 LCPL (Holding), Nu7 CPL (Held), CI DELCOM (Held), CI Delta (Holding)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
I've been a Sr Agent for roughly 3 weeks
-
Why are you applying for Special Agent?
I enjoyed my time as a DEA Sr. Agent and i want to help the department even more. I resigned from as much as I can to focus on this position. I also think DEA is great for creating rp and i love creating RP. I want to do more with my Foundation Character as i believe its untapped into potential. I also feel like the department isn't in the greatest state right now and i want to help the department prosper with my leadership experience. I would also like to mention i stepped down to Delta and resigned the GOC to get more time to focus on DEA.
-
What makes you suitable for Special Agent?
I have experience with all of the surface GOI's holding such roles as CI-C DELCOM, MTF Nu-7 CPL and GOC SPC and while my time in GOC was short it still helped me learn about their inner working and the RP they want to do and i feel like i could be the person which can do some RP which both sides can enjoy. Im also part of IRU in CI which if you ask me is the sub regiment that does the most RP in CI (Besides ASU). DEA has a lot of fun RP it can do that i want to do as i enjoy the DEA gameplay loop and RP style. I also believe my RP skills are more than enough for the Position.
-
How many documents have you written? and What makes a document good?
Sadly I havent written any documents for DEA yet, but i still know what makes a document good. A good document should be visually appealing and in detail about the main topic of the document. It should also stay on topic at all times, images are also a good thing for a document as they make it easier to understand for other people.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?

Handle Hostage Negotiations.

2. Lead Surface Operations.

3. Be the go to person for questions involving DEA.

4. Represent the Foundation during interactions with other GoI's.

5. Host DEA Introductions in order to get new people to join the Department.
-
Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in: *Lore*
(If i missed anything tell me!)

Last edited: