For how long have you played on CG SCP:

scp rp levels.png

In what country are you located?: Czech Republic

Time zone: GMT+1

Character name(s): "Rain"

Civilian name: Daniel Grey

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes.

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

scp rp levels.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- MTF O-1 PVT (current) / MTF E-11 SPC (previously)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: No.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I have extensive lore knowledge of the SCP universe and its lore. I also have a lot of experience playing SCPs, namely 035, 173, and 106. I also abide by all of the SCPs individual laws and rules that govern them and their abilities.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:

Sitting still on the ground and crying while partially covering its face.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

SCP 096 may run directly toward its target, but may only look in the direction it needs to go to get to them. It is not allowed to go anywhere else other than where its target is unless left alone for more than a minute, then it can slowly roam around by shambling through the halls.
SCP 096 shouldn't break through doors randomly and it shouldn't kill random people in its path unless they look directly at SCP 096's face or try to prevent it from reaching its target / get directly in its way.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

SCP 096 is not possible to be contained before it kills all its targets. Once it kills its last target and sits down, it can be successfully pacified with an SCP containment beam and SCP elastic restraints. It should at the same time be also "bucketed", a bucket be placed on its head so that it cannot re-breach when someone looks at its face without a scramble headset. It can then be placed back into its containment chamber and re-contained.

Attachments

• scp rp time.PNG
    scp rp time.PNG
    10 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.