Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:460297762
Discord name: Icy#4869
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since December 2022
In what country are you located?: Ireland
Time zone: BST/GMT
Character name(s): Séan “RedMann” O’Shea (F), Séan O’Donell (CIV)
Civilian name: Séan O’Shea
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Epsilon-11 LTCOM holding, DEA Agent holding
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
None, clean record

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I believe i am an ideal candidate for the role of ethics committee assistant for a number of reasons.
Ever since I was a lieutenant I have worked tirelessly within my regiment. I have churned out document after document and worked on long term projects such as recruitment while also establishing several programmes within E-11, such as squadron creation and development and the introduction of a mentoring scheme.

The skills I have learned from my work within E-11 over the last few months include many ideal skills for an ECA to utilize such as documentation, long term observation, leadership, teamwork, communication and organization.

Apart from my work within E-11 i am active and can be found on site evening hours every day reliably, however i am always contactable on externals and will always go out of way to give someone a hand even if i have to break from what i am doing.

I have developed a better understanding of the FLC during my time in my clearance 4 position, to the point where i am capable of enforcing it and ensuring it is strictly followed across the site.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

Assistants should be enforcing the FLC across the site at all times, ensuring all personnel are not breaking any ethical rules.

Assistants should assist the committee with any tasks given or delegated to them.

Assistants should give Omega-1 operatives permission to utilize their CL4 card

Assistants should report on Omega-1 operatives while there is no ECM present and also provide them with assistance where possible

Assistants should assist the committee in tribunals and investigations where possible

Assistants should hold meetings with ECMs to ensure constant communication

Assistants should be available to the site as spokespeople or first lines of contact to the committee

Assistants should be able to provide ethical advice and answer basic inquiries about the FLC, not giving large permissions or answering major ethical issues

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
>> Login Detected, welcome member ██████, how may i asist you today?

Find me the latest medical record of Lieutenant Commander "RedMann"

>>
Searching... **FOUND**
>> Presenting most recent medical record/report of MTF Epsilon-11 Lieutenant Commander "RedMann"

Print me this document

>>
Printing started...
**COMPLETE**
>> Log off detected, have a good day.

And so Séan sat there, miserably, in his clinical bed in the medbay. It had been just over 2 months of misery, laying in his own blood and tears, two months of hard, back breaking work in the physio room with the consultants and doctors. And what good did it do him? Nothing. He couldn't even walk past the medbay doors without his knees buckling in, how was he meant to fight the horrors of the heavy containment zone?

The sounds of boots marching rang through the corridor, oh right, he wasn’t. Two members of O-1 came into the room, two more awaited outside, they stood either side of the door then a fifth man emerged. “This was it” he thought, his mind would be wiped and he’d be left for dead.

Ethics Member ██████: “Hello there Mr O’Shea."

“RedMann” : "Haven’t heard that in a bit, i don’t think we’ve met?"

Ethics Member ██████: "No we have not, this is by no mistake, but i know everything i need to know about you."

“RedMann” : "And i take it my current…. issues?"

Ethics Member ██████:" Yes of course. I am here to discuss the future of your employment at the SCP Foundation. "

“RedMann” :"Or do you mean lack thereof?"

Ethics Member ██████: "Not at all, I have come, with unanimous agreement from the committee, to offer you a job, an assistant position for the ethics committee, we value the previous work you’ve done for us, and we acknowledge your tremendous and continued efforts within Epsilon-11, regardless of this you are a highly trusted senior member of the site’s staff and we would hate to see you go which is why this offer is being made."

“RedMann” : …

Ethics Member ██████: "We are aware it’s not what you are used to, we’ll give you some time to think."

As the ethics member stood up to leave he caught a glimpse of Séan jumping up out of his bed.

Ethics Member ██████: "Mr O’Shea you need to be more careful, you still havent recovered-"

“RedMann” reached his hand out towards the ethics member. With a moment of hesitation, he returned the handshake.

“RedMann” : "When can I start?"​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Alex M.

Alex M.

Donator
Aug 4, 2022
+ Huge Support
-Cl4 experiance
-Awesome dude
-is irish so good
+ good right wingman

Redmann is very suited for the position as ECA. He has proven to me as the E11 COM that he is by far competent enough for LTCOM and he would do a great job as ECA

Poli

Donator
Mar 26, 2023
+Massive support
-Cl4 experience
-All around a good person
-Active

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
Forum Post CL4.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Mr. O'Shea for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Afternoon Mr. O'Shea,

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant.

Would you kindly contact myself or an Ethics Committee Member at your earliest convenience in order to arrange an interview.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.