[UK] Renolk's 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 20, 2021

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203213328

Discord name: Renolk#6723

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on CG SCP-RP since the launch, but I have not been that active due to receiving a high rank. I have 3 days 5 hours on my VTime.

In what country are you located?: Estonia

Time zone: GMT+2

Character name(s):
SCP Foundation: Renolk
Chaos Insurgency: Renolky

Civilian name: Raul Obabski

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: I have got a Microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have held CI-Alpha and currently am holding CI-Beta. I have not held any other Whitelisted roles.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have recieved 1 warning for RDM, but I have not recieved any kicks or bans.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I would be suitable for SCP-096, due to me having the neccessary activity, to always give Roleplay with the SCP. I would help out the server, by constantly giving a variety of Roleplay within different SCP-s, and by doing SCP-096 things.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: When SCP-096 is pacificed, it sits down, and covers its face with its hands. It wanders around its Containment Cell, wandering around, while ensuring that its face is not seen.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096, is allowed to roam in LCZ, and HCZ, unless its face has been seen anywhere else, (If its face is seen, it must go to the person who saw it, and follow the chain, if made)

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: SCP-096, is re-contained, by finding a bucket, and placing it on 096's head, without looking at its face. After it is bucketed, You would beam it, and cuff it with SCP Restraints. You would return 096 to its Containtment Cell.

Jan 1, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Renolk,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.

P.S Sorry for the long reply. These have unfortunately been burried by other apps!​

Status
Not open for further replies.