Status
Not open for further replies.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:203213328​

Discord name:Renolk#6723​

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Originally started when it went out of Beta, took a break until May. Took another break in September and came back in November.​

In what country are you located?: Estonia​

Time zone: GMT+2​

Character name(s): Foundation: Renolk / "The Psychopath" § Chaos Insurgency: Renolky § Civillian: CTI Renolk​

Civilian name: CTI Renolk​

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK​

Do you have a mic?: Yes.​

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Security Captain: 26/07/22 - 05/09/22 | Overseer Assistant: 31/07/22 - 05/09/2022 | Security Captain x2: 20/11/22 - XX/XX/XX | Overseer Assistant x2: 07/11/22 - 05/01/23​

CI DELCOM: N/A - 08/08/2022​

SCP-096: XX/05/22 - XX/XX/XX​

Nu-7 Lance Corporal: XX/XX/XX - XX/XX/XX (Not remembering the dates)​

+ Additional E-11 Private and Nu-7 Private times

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received 3 warnings:

1 Warn - May 5th - RDM - (First Join after first break)​

2 Warn - November 7th-15th - FailRP - (Came back after 2-3 months)​

3 Warn - November 7th-15th - FearRP - (Came back after 2-3 months)​

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I would be the best Candidate for Ethics Assistant due to my previous experience as a Clearance 4 personnel, in which has to know the Code of Ethics and Code of Conducts to a certain extent.​

I have experience in arresting personnel as an Internal Affairs Agent, all the way to dealing with different situations as a Captain in General Security, in which I have had a fair share of.​

I have my fair knowledge of how to command people but also listen to peoples problems and their sides of a story, that being good in reports of Unethical Terminations and everything that can follow on that path, as there can be multiple sides to the said situations. I am also active if needed, and also not afraid to question different things and situations.​

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

The responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistant can vary, as in most situations it is just to respond to anyone calling for Ethics, or wishing to speak to an Ethics Committee Member.
An Ethics Committee Assistant is an Assistant to the Ethics Committee, which means the personnel whom is an Ethics Committee Assistant has to follow the orders and if needed, take over the duties of an Ethics Committee Member if no Ethics Committee Members are on-site.
The orders can vary from having a talk with different personnel on-site to responding to a Code of Ethics violation around the Site.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

<<SCIP.NET>>
<<
PERSONNEL LOGS>>
<<CLEARANCE 4 PERSONNEL ONLY>>
<<
DO YOU WISH TO PROCEED>>
<<
LOG #3809 [THE PSYCHOPATH]>>

Name:
Current:
Rasmus Aeschylion | Previous: Rasmus Taldrik
Aliases:
Current:
Renolk | Previous: The Psychopath / Renolk

History:

Rasmus Aeschylion was born in the South-Eastern side of Estonia - Tartu, where he went to school in "Miina Härma Gümnaasium" in which he graduated in 2006.

He went over to the Estonian Defense Forces, where he had his basic training and got his CE Category [Semi-Truck with Trailer] Category License, including their Medical Training.

While he reached the rank of Kapral [Corporal] he went to the Military Police, in which he ranged from a new Trainee to an Acting Officer at the rank of Nooremveebel "Second Lieutenant".

Upon reaching the rank of Kolonelleitnant [Lieutenant Colonel], at which he led the Military Police for 2 Years, he transferred to the Reserve Forces.

He left his Military Career behind after 10 Years in the Military.

After leaving the Estonian Defense Forces he stumbled across the SCP Wikidot Website, where he made an account and started studying the SCPs.

Approximately 2 Years later, in 2018 Rasmus Aeschylion was sent an E-Mail with an Application to join Site-19, in which he had to move to America after being accepted. After working at Site-19 for 3 Months, he transferred over to Site-65.

The First Job Rasmus "Renolk" Aeschylion was assigned was as a Chef, to make D-Class Food and clean the Toilets of Personnel Wing, in which later he joined the MTF [Mobile Task Force] "Nu-7 Hammer Down" where he received the rank of "Lance Corporal" after a Month.

After approximately a month inside "Nu-7 Hammer Down" he resigned, and went to become a Private in Epsilon-11, as well as a Captain in the General Security Department.
Shortly after becoming a Captain, "The Psychopath" decided to mask his real name - Rasmus Aeschylion.
Due to him knowing the dangers of information leakage inside the Foundation.
Shortly after changing his name, he became an Overseer Assistant, in order to try and help out the Foundation as much as he could, by getting orders from O5-1 "The Unjust" as well as O5-3 "The Commissioner". After being an Overseer Assistant for 4-6 months in total, some issues were brought up, which resulted in the removal of his Overseer Assistant role.

Current Status:

Current Name/Alias :
Rasmus "Renolk" Aeschylion
Current Status: ALIVE
Weight: 176 lbs | 79 Kg
Height: 6ft 2in

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

- Nice application

- Good interactions

- Good role play

- Active

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
ForumPost.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- 'Renolk' for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Morning Renolk,

Thank you for showing an interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are not yet suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact me personally at your own leisure if you require elaboration on the Committee's decision. You may reapply for this position in two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.