Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021

Name: Renolk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203213328

Previous Rank: Senior Moderator

Date of resignation?: Handed in my Resignation 09/27/22

Why did you resign? Since I attempted to resign before this as well, but cancelled my resignation, the final resignation went on getting busy on terms of life and having to focus on school and work.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: I have not been demoted neither resigned on terms of SCP-RP Staff, but just resigned on MRP due to the US -> UK Merge.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have received 3 warnings in total on my time of SCP-RP.

1. [RDM] - [May 9] When I started playing the server overall

2.[FailRP] - [November 8] As they happened on the same day, they were given to me since I returned from MRP to SCP, the first switch from MRP back to SCP.

3.[FearRP] - [November 8] [Same as 2.]

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:

I should return due to me wanting to continue my time of being Staff for Civil Networks, as I have been a Senior Moderator on SCP-RP already, now including MRP, I would say I have the necessary skills and knowledge to even teach newer Staff members as well, with my knowledge that I got from the past.

I can commit to being a Staff member for SCP-RP again due to me being certain that since SCP-RP is the first server I got Staff on relating to Civil Networks, I know some little corners and pieces of being a Staff member for SCP-RP and Civil Networks as a whole, due to my extensive past.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S: The Military Roleplay Senior Moderator tag should be removed, as my resignation has already gone through, just the tags have not been removed.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022
+Support

Renault is a very nice Latvian man who has always helped the community in every way he could. I don't see why he shouldn't be let back into the SCP:RP team.

Good luck!

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Renolk ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Although you were an adequate staff member, you have shown no attempt to be active on the server since making this appeal, and I therefore have no reason to approve your return for now.

Based on the above, your appeal will be denied. You can reappeal in two weeks.

Kind regards,
Requis​

Status
Not open for further replies.