Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021

Name: Renolk

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203213328

Previous Rank: Senior Moderator

Date of resignation?: 27/28-th of September

Why did you resign? I resigned due to me wanting to focus more on life and education, which I did and now hqve under control.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: Prior to this I have not been demoted, nor have I resigned.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: I have received 3 warnings, 1 May 5th, 2 November 6th (Right when I came back, in which I forgot how to act for a bit, in which I have corrected myself on)

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I should return due to me being an active and helpful asset to the Staff Team. I can now commit to being Staff again due to me getting back on track with everything. I miss helping people out with any situations that came up, whether it ranges from Stuck sits to all different kinds of situations.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021

-Support

You returned to a senior position in MRP just 2 weeks ago, withdrawing your resignation appeal. You are now resigning that position after some relatively piss poor activity and horrific inability to fulfill your role as an MPK SCO. (You have done 0 promotions, just 1 tryout and no discharges.) Your overall commitment to any role is now questionable as you had the choice between continuing the appeal and taking up the role of a UAN CO, took the latter and did nothing with it.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021

-Support

You returned to a senior position in MRP just 2 weeks ago, withdrawing your resignation appeal. You are now resigning that position after some relatively piss poor activity and horrific inability to fulfill your role as an MPK SCO. (You have done 0 promotions, just 1 tryout and no discharges.) Your overall commitment to any role is now questionable as you had the choice between continuing the appeal and taking up the role of a UAN CO, took the latter and did nothing with it.
I did do things within MPK, internally. You can talk to Croove as he is the person I worked with the most.

Bubba

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
-neutral

Look relnolky. I like you as a member from the community and you are a great guy. However recently you've been all over the place. You first tried to appeal your resignation at the same time of applying for a CO position in UAN. Now that you have the role, you already gave it up and want to appeal your resignation again.

Im only giving a neutral because you are a good guy and I respect you. But from a staff prespective, im not sure how much you are willing to commit to the role at this time.

Valkon

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Dec 25, 2020
-Support

I appreciate the work you have put in to MPK the past week, but to see you opt to resign and then follow that with an SCP resignation appeal isn't really acceptable.

You came in to MPK presumably via the return scheme that Cloak implemented, that was designed for players to come back for the long term, not just for a week and then to insantly leave.

I think you're a good guy and I've no doubt the SCP community are fine with your return, but to be quite frank, it's a bit of a piss take mate. You were offered a fairly high rank in a regiment to actively help out, then you decide to leave a week in like nothing ever happened. It's going to leave me and Vamp (as MPK Reg Gen's) in a huge predicament going forward, the return applications were a one off thing and have hampered our ability to get rank skips in the short term. We simply can not replace you.

Like I said, you're a good guy and whatnot but you can't be hopping around servers like this, you've not even done your weeks notice and you're already appealing for SCP.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
As of the responses that have appeared here. I would like to withdraw the resignation appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.