Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021

Name: Renolk / "The Psychopath"

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:203213328

Previous Rank: Senior Moderator

Date of resignation?: 27th September

Why did you resign? The reason for my resignation was due to me getting busy with life, as of me having to focus on school and work.

Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: Prior to the said resignation, I have never been demoted or have I resigned. I have made a couple resignation appeals which I withdrew on my own will.

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?:

I have received 3 warnings in total.

1. [RDM] - When I started playing the server overall

2.[FailRP] - [November 7-10] When I returned from MRP to SCP the most previous time.

3.[FearRP] - [November 7-10]When I returned from MRP to SCP the most previous time.

Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: I should return to the Staff Team due to me constantly being active on Discord, if I am unable to be in-game. I am always available to give a helping hand or respond to any situations that involved me.

I have sorted out my situations in my real life to the extent where I can commit to being Staff again.

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+SUPPORT

+ Cool guy
+ Mature
+ Good rule knowledge

Good luck!

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+Support
+ Great lad in general
+ Rule knowledge
+ Active
+++ He's a fellow Estonian

@Renolk

-Saucy

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Denied

Hi @Renolk ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

After taking a look at your vtime I have decided that you will need to improve your activity in game before returning as a staff member.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.