[UK] Rion's SCP-22415 application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 16, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:521237099
Discord name: Rion
For how long have you played on CN SCP: Been playing regularly for roughly 2 months, played a while roughly a year ago as well
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Rion
Civilian name: (Currently) Not Suspicious
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1719071700227.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Exec Researcher (x2), SCP-096, MTF PVT

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- Have had two warnings in late 2022 for FailRP
1719071818194.png

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I think that I am suitable for SCP-22415 because I have am very interested in the SCP and its role in terms of research.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- The usual behaviour of SCP-22415 is typically found roaming near Medical Centre and LCZ, generally being friendly to Foundation personnel and is willing to assist them in any way. When there are hostilities presented towards other people, SCP-22415 will attempt to prevent harm from coming to innocent people and will to anything in its power to prevent innocent deaths.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would aid the researchers running away as they are the most morally correct in this scenario as the Chaos Insurgency would kill them given the opportunity and are proving no harm to either side.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- In this scenario I would not repel SCP-076-2 as doing so may allow the SCP to notice the researcher. I would use myself as a distraction so that the researcher could get to safety.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would not initially assist the D-Class by giving him medical attention as he could prove a threat to non-combative personnel on site. However, when he has been restrained and no longer a threat, Of course i would give him medical attention :)

Status
Not open for further replies.