[UK] Robin's GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSCPAddict001

Jan 3, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Steamkid1238
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 2 years (Vtime shows 1W 2D)
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Dr. Carmine Freeze
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A (I plan on not joining CI any time soon, as I do not like very combative roles)
Civilian name: Lemonade McCharade
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:613015691
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for?: UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I have made 2 Exec applications, a 096 application, and an Intelligence Ambassador application.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 warnings for RDM, one on Jan 8th, one on Mar 20th.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?: Not really, however a high ranking Game Master in another garry's mod server let me host an event, and it was approved to be "Excellent" graded by 3 Senior GMs.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: All the time, I do about 2 other Garry's mod servers that were both shut down recently that were very serious, as well as Civil Gamers for 2 years which is Semi-Serious
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: It depends what days, week days about maybe 2-3.5 hours, weekend days about 4-6.5 hours.
-
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?: A lot of events on servers have inspired me to put out this application, some being serious, some just being fun, but I am majorly inspired and feel like with an addition of one more person being me, knowing a very decent amount about the lore of the SCP Foundation, I feel like being a GM in CGN would be a dream of mine.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I know a very decent amount about the lore of the SCP Foundation, as well as being very creative when it comes to event idea's!

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server): I have 3 current event idea's that could benefit at least one side of the server...

'Frozen Forever' A crystal that emits a freezing temprature that when anything comes into contact with it, or close to it without a biohazard suit, they're body can reach down to -60 degrees.

'The Accelerator' Next is a bracelet with a touchpad, that when activated, gives the wearer boosted speed.

'Shadow Glimmers' Multiple tall figures that stalk a person until they either get satisfied with the fear they got out of the target, or they get bored, these entity's can be weakened by light

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

The map could be changed to a hot, sunny day. Not much needs to be said about this I don't think, just that you get the point that the environment could be like a summer environment

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1: O-1 have been tasked to find an anomalous item that has been taken by the Chaos Insurgency, that increases speed and agility.
A-1: A-1 has been asked by [REDACTED] to assist the O-1 into getting the anomalous item from the CI.
Nu-7: Nu-7 has been asked by E-11 to find a shadowy figure that has been stalking people in pinewood.
E-11: E-11 is tasked to go and find a varient like thing of SCP-409, however this crystal isn't ordinary.
CI: CI have been sent a mysterious bracelet, they put it on one of their members to see the speeds they see their operative run, they need to protect this at all costs.
Foundation Staff: A strange shadow has been captured and brought down to the SCP Foundation, the Foundation staff may have to try and figure out what this is before it escapes.

Yes, I know it is short, but I don't see the need in expanding this when you get the base of what I am talking about.

Deleted member 1285

- Support

Low detail application, minimal effort put into this.
Rewrite the entire application and answer the map change question

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+-neutral
you misunderstood the map change question- you gotta try think up a big event where the whole server changes map for a day and people do something very different
event 'ideas' seem more like titles, maybe try get into detail about what would happen during them or how you'd go about doing them. Either that, or rethink them entirely

TheSCPAddict001

Jan 3, 2023
So I'll give anyone looking at my application a little information on the low detail, it's literally just because I was bored and tired, my eyes were blurry so I didn't feel the need to put total effort into the application... So I see why this is probably going to be denied. Have a good day/night.

"Draco"

Jan 3, 2023
Hello, today i will be leaving a <-Support> for the following reasons:
  • Very low detail on application
  • No interactions of note
  • Map change event idea is bad
  • Low detail on events
I suggest just overall more detail on your application that is all.

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
-Support
-No interactions
-low detail app

also SCP has only been around 1 year and a few months ?

BoltSive

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jun 12, 2022
World Trade Center, New York

-Support

- This app lacks alot of detail, you even said yourself that you didn't put alot of detail in.
- These events are quite lack luster and heavily combat based
- Not many interactions with you

- Could you also maybe put some colour in your text, it's not required, but it would make your application look better.

I'd recommend rethinking alot of these events and fleshing them out, maybe look at other people's applications so you can get how much you gotta write.

Alex Bones

Apr 18, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @TheSCPAddict001 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster application.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that your application is lacking detail and depth, I will be denying this application. I suggest reconsidering some of the events and enhancing your reputation within the network.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks

Kind regards,
Alex Bones​

Status
Not open for further replies.