CI-B |held|
Ci-A |holding|
Nu-7 PVT |held|
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

4 warnings
Failrp mixing rdm tresspassing as civ

The Rdm Warn was when I Stabbed a d class At the start of my career in CGS

-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

Every day I see Agents asking to be trained for hours on end some even breaking out just to get trained, seeing no ambassadors online and Agents running wild with no post to be stationed at, I want to make that change.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:

Due to my Captain Role I like to work closely with IA when it comes to breaching COE on Gensec And when all stations are manned I observe arrest to learn how to uphold the ethics more effectively. I've been a long time holder of the Agent Role since even before the training was implemented.

-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

I've written 9 docs Including research (mainly on samplings from various SCPS)

A good Document Is very easy to read Informative & Straight to the point with no Rambling

-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

Training new agents Into the role of Up keeping CoE.

Up holding CoE to Cl4 Members.

Working closely with Ethics committee and the Director of Internal to Keep the facility in control.

Being the leading role model for new agents starting out
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in

June 19--

Captain SamPaval a former ranger turned to Captain of General Security in site --.

After working In the Captain position For awhile and noticing Corruption In Other staff members from the gensec under his command to Maintenance to medical to Research, being able to do nothing about it due to Lack of Internal Affairs he decided to Let his chief know he would be joining the internal affairs Division Starting as a Jr agent With Training from A Great Agent known as Kira ----

February 19--
After 8 months of working in the internal affairs department Stopping Countless number of Code violations corruption And Bust to make the foundation Fail Agent SamPaval begin to notice a change in the internal department seeing corruption from within, Sam Then decided to take Matters into his own hands Applying for the Ambassador Postion To Stop rouge Agents ruining the work hes done, and to inspire and train new agents with the same teachings his teacher gave him.

(If u want to know of my Backstory before Joining foundation goto my Captain application If u want to)

Last edited:

Insurgent oreo

Sep 29, 2022
- Neutral leading to - support
+ Good CPT+
I have never seen you on IA
+ mature

note : If i see you more on AI will happily change my - support to + support

Last edited:

ThunderCloud

Nov 7, 2022
- Support
- Short application
- Never seen you on as IA
- IA doesn't just deal with CoE
- You say that you only want to train agents
- Not enough detail about what makes a good document

John Dear

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 14, 2021
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent SamPavel

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

You've barely been seen on site as Internal Affairs by any Director or Ambassador.
We would like to see you as an agent more often, especially when there are other ambassadors and/or a director on site so they can keep an eye on your performance. Please come talk to me or any ambassador and we'll be more than glad to assign you tasks to see how you perform.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in one week.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.