(UK) SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16029834
Discord name: norvanorva
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 2 years I think. I joined near the birth of the server when the OG CG darkrp server closed down.
In what country are you located?: UK, England
Time zone: GMT 0
Character name(s): 'Rooster' & 'Norva' but I mostly play as 'Rooster' at the moment. I change names to reflect my RP mood time to time.
Civilian name: Freddy Smith & Clint Jackson
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): Total: 133. SCP: 1820240608081345_1.jpg
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have held a CI-B rank, which ended due to absence (IRL holidays etc). I have held a NU-7 PVT but left due to (IRL holidays again). I play a lot, but I don't like being apart of things I'm required to be active for as I work 40 hours a week and have a family.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No bans. No kicks. My first warning was Random Cuffing, back in January 2022. My last warning was for RDM back in January 2024 this year, with a few warnings in-between the years.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I personally believe being whitelisted for 096 is suitable for me because I will enjoy playing as 096, I would enjoy playing in a way to enhance the RP experience to those around me. I understand the rules and responsibilities that come with 096 as I have played for a while and know the ins-and-outs of 096's playstyle. So that in itself would make me a good candidate for the whitelist of 096.
-

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: In its sit-down state. Depressed, docile, pathetic, lonely and miserable. It would sit and hide itself away from people, scared that someone would ever glance at his face.
-

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: Only if the only target that has seen 096 is there. However, if that is the case, I would not purposely bait people along the way to look at my face to start a killing spree. Once I found my target and ripped his eyes out, I would sit down still, hiding from people, and only move after 60 seconds of inactivity has occurred as said in the rules for 096. Also to answer the first part of the question, SCP-096 is allowed to go absolutely anywhere, as long as there are targets that have seen his face either in person or by looking at a picture of 096.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: MTF E-11 are the men for this job. E-11 upon the announcement of a 096 breach will first pick up scrambles, and make sure all the combative involved have got scrambles. They make their way to the last known location of 096, and bucket it ASAP, follow 096 to its destination if it's still enraged, while making sure all nearby people especially non-combatives stay clear by going to their jurisdiction zones, for example, PW. Once 096 has destroyed its last target, be beamed, restrained and returned to HCZ for containment.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application. :)
(EDIT - Bolding of my answers for better readability)
(EDIT2 - Added my secondary name and explanation to why i have more than one name ingame)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.