[UK] SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RETROH

Sep 11, 2024
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:129766842
Discord name: this_update_is_ass
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3+ weeks. Don't remember exact date.
In what country are you located?: Estonia
Time zone: EET
Character name(s): Aaron Hench, Karlos Gustav
Civilian name: Andrew Zelensky
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1726076165330.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 CPL, CI Alpha
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One warning for ARDM.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am quite familiar with the characteristics of 096. I first joined the SCP wiki in 2016, so I am familiar with the general lore, but I am kind of outdated with the newer 7000+ SCPs. I have been passive breached as 049, I loved participating in the RP that was involved with E-11s, Researchers, Medical Personnel etc.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: 096 is usually crouched down on the floor of his containment with usual slight movements here and there. A noticable cry of agony and despair is accompanied with his presence.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP-096 is only triggered by the actions of SCP-096-2 having seen a real photo of SCP-096, which triggers its hostile behaviour. Anyone, who sees his face during his journey to decimate 096-2, is also met with death. Beelining to D-Block depends on the factor, if a 096-2 instances is there. If there are no instances there, then obviously you wouldn't go there.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: Once all 096-2 instances have been eliminated by 096, he will return to his docile state, which makes him vulnerable for bucketing and RCing. Combatives would need to utilize Scramble Gears to get close enough to him without triggering him and then putting a bucket over his head, so he can not be triggered again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.