[UK] SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:468105858

Discord name: Alexbigbitsboi
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 2 years almost, had breaks inbetween. Roughly 730 hours on the server as I have the month achievement.
In what country are you located?: England
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): Alex 'Shrimple'
Civilian name: Alex 'Shrimple' Jones
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
- 1725539925973.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 PVT x2 (Held)
- Medical Consultant holding
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 10th Sep 2022 - kick- afk
- 15th Sep 2022 - Warn- FailRP
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
- I already really enjoy helping foundation personnel on site when I am on, this also being why I went for consultant, and I enjoy the RP scenarios that are able to occur with SCPs. I take the RP seriously when necessary but can still make it enjoyable for those participating. I have been in multiple RP situations as SCPs already and also given SCPs RP situations as a consultant so I understand what it takes to play the role. Notably my favourite RP scenario was a cross test between 999 and me being 682. The researcher gave me a psych eval while I was interacting with 999 and I believe he enjoyed the RP.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
- SCP-22415 is there to help the foundation and support it in anyway they can, mainly protecting non-combative personnel, this is with them assisting with healing, giving those important a get away into the reality and containing SCPs. These tasks mainly healing and containing are to be done when their main priority of helping non-combative jobs get out of risky scenarios is done.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
- I would aid the researchers trying to run away as that is the SCPs top priority. This would simply be having them enter the reality and guiding them to a safe place and exiting. Once they are out I would return to where the fight is happening and keep a look out for any other non-combative accidentally making there way towards it and also take them to safety, rinse and repeat. If I am SCP-22415-1 in between taking those out of the fight that aren't needed there I would help heal the MTF combatting the CI. If the CI are able to persuade me enough into thinking what THEY are doing is the morally correct deed then I would have to assist them also in healing as you can't take sides in combat.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
- I wouldn't repel 076 immediately, doing this could very easily put the researcher in danger as I would be sending it towards them. Instead I would make sure there are no other non-combative around me, if there are I put them in the dimension, and wait for 076 to pass me. When he has I can then reach the researcher and also assist them by taking them into the dimension and if necessary repel 076 if he charges us then to keep the researcher safe.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
- Call out to any near security to arrest the d-class and take them back to d-block, D-class are people on death row and have done morally bad deeds I would not assist them with their medical care and leave that to the medical department.

Status
Not open for further replies.