UNGOC: Wade 'Wumpus'

Civilian name:
Reporter Kyle S.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
UK

Do you have a mic?:
yes

-

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): 1727357442259.png

-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Foundation:
MTF E-11 Major (held)
Overseer Assistant (held)
SCP 096 (holding)

UNGOC:
UNGOC GEN (held)
UNGOC 1SGT (holding)

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1727357587030.png

-

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:

I think I'm able to hold a RP heavy SCP as 22415 because I've held positions in the past where you would
require to lead roleplay scenarios.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:

-I must pro-actively do what is morally correct in every situation, I can't support combatants when they are against each other, I must aid non-combatants out of dangerous or hazardous situations. I can help containment efforts if there isn't anyone to save. I should aid those who are only doing what is presumed to be a good-deed.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?

- I aid the researchers because they are not combatants.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?

-No, We don't repel 076 as that would make 076 see the researcher and would endanger his life.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?

- SCP-22451 can't assist D-class no matter what, but the best I could do is ask others (Gensec, medical, ect.) to assist him.​

Status
Not open for further replies.