For how long have you played on CN SCP: 2-3 months
In what country are you located?: Estonia
Time zone: Eastern European Timezone
Character name(s): Aaron Hench, Toomas Hench, Karlos Gustav
Civilian name: "Quickdraw" McGraw
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1729521445235.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 Sergeant (HELD)
CI Delta (HELD)
GOC Private
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes, I have 5 expired warnings. ARDM, RDM, 2 FailRP and Conduct.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I loved the nature of 22415, since I saw them in action. I have been trying to get level 20 in SCP for a while now. I am interested to take part in containment efforts as well as dimensional travel. I know, that 22415 is unique to this server, but I would act to the best of my ability to mimic 22415.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
Friendly, helpful demeanor towards mostly all individuals. They seek to help those in need.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
Helping non-combatives is a higher priority than helping combatives, meaning I would help the researchers run away from an active combat situation.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I see both offensive and defensive measures.
Offensive: I could repel 076, because it is clearly targetting the researcher. Researcher has nothing to use to counter 076, so repelling could be one of the methods.
Defensive: I could force the Researcher into our dimension, which makes him invulnerable to 076s attacks.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
As per rules, I am not allowed to help D-Class.
-

Last edited: