(UK)SCP:RP Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2023
Your in-game name:Mighty Beast(it was the civilian character that i had then i forgot to change the name aproapiately my Captain name is Andre"MightyBeast" Sr.)
Your SteamID: Steam ID: 76561199212268644
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199212268644/
Date of ban:Tue Aug 29 14:01:28 2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect):LTARP
Who banned you:"Archangel"(STEAM_0:1:164211367)
Ban length?:2 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): (UK) it happened there but i cannot connect to either for the moment
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url):https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again?:I am curently having issues with my PC and i need to replace a few parts
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?:i had been warned for metagame and Erp that i am aware off and i might have been kicked for beign afk im not too sure those being in the time where i was somewhat new to the server and didnt know about some rules and im sorry for what i had done then seeign now what i had done was quite stupid.
Why should you be unbanned:The reason i had been disconected was because a man next village from mine cut a tree down and it fell on the powerline breaking it i had absolutely no controll over that situation and im sorry that it happened when i was getting arrested
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:I am trying to get my PC to a better standard as to not get into another kind of situation like this when i do have power but because of my location having recent troubles and situations with the power line i cannot guarantee 100% that this will not happen again
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:I am a member of the GSD captain roster on the US server and i have duties to attend too quotas to meet and personell to lead and quide i genually enjoy the company and activity on the servers and i wish to get back as soon as i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.