Status
Not open for further replies.

Clorox

Mar 28, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): [ZYREN]CLOROX
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1day 2hours
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: UK time +1GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Security officer - Clorox Jones
Chaos name (include your rank):
Civilian name: Clorox
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:112017534
Discord ID (name#0000): Clorox#6035
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Yes
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 Warning, and 1 ban for fear,rp and toxicity, this was when i first joined the server, however now that i got to know and get familiar with the rules, i understand very well what is right and wrong, and have read the rules multiple times. Also at first i didnt care and i thought it was just any server, however the more i played it the more i enjoyed it.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
Yes i have a lot of experience, infact i have a few servers which i dont play on any more, so i know how to use alot of the admin systems, including mlogs, blogs, ulx, sam menu, sadmin and many others. I also know to use binds and @ binds for quick response and to take action quickly. Ive even written guides for my staff team, for handling sits efficiently and professionally. Ive also been community manager, headofstaff, and admin plus on other servers.
Yes i have more than 4000 hours on gmod,
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
4-6 hours
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
At first i thought this server was just like any other server so i didnt care, but when i played more and more, i started to realise how awesome this server is and got addicted. However i also noticed theres a need for staff because sometimes sits are a couple minutes late. So im hoping to improve the players experience so that they would want to play further. And from experience as a person who owned couple of servers, enhancing the players experience will want them to join back.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
Im special because ive got a lot of experience, and know my stuff. Also i know how to handle sits very efficiently and quickly. What makes me different from the rest, is that i already have the knowledge whilst other people dont, this will likely give the players a bad experience.

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Hello Clorox, Today i will be giving you a Neutral

- No Interactions
-Unsure of maturity
-Play time seems to be low which could fall under you not fully knowing the rules and how to ensure they aren't broken

Given you are much more active and interactions are made i may change my vote accordingly

Best of luck with your application

Stealth

Blacklisted Player
Dec 4, 2022
- Support

- VTime
- Unknown activity
- No Interactions
- Formatting
- Recent Warnings

- Staff Experience

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Clorox,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

It is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

Your were also given a ban and a warning very recently.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.​

Status
Not open for further replies.