(UK-SCP-RP) DkTnt (Jin Wong/Yi-Fu Khan) SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DkTnt (Yi-Fu)

Jun 7, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142987942

Discord name: dktnt

For how long have you played on CN SCP: Started playing in 2022, and have accumulated (by estimation) somewhere near 200+ hours on the server.

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom

Time zone: BST

Character name(s):
Jin Wong / Yi-Fu Khan (Old Foundation Name)

Civilian name:
"KHAN" REPORTERMAN

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1713536147341.png

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Ex. MTF A-1 (SGT), Ex. NU-7 (LCPL), Current Combat Medic + DEA + IA

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No Kicks to my knowledge, and maybe 1 ban but I do not recall ever being banned. As for warnings:
1713536004652.png
Above you can see 3 warnings on December 2nd there is a stack of 3 warnings, one of them "wong" which was a wrongful mistaken warn and the 2 others were suppose to be stacked (I think he was a fairly new mod).
The other warnings before then were mostly acclimating to the server and finding out some at the time grey rules out the hard way.
Otherwise, you can see I have a fairly clean record for how long I have been on the server.

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
With my vast knowledge of the server and the lore within the SCP realm as demonstrated with my previous staffing experience I believe I can add some more fun and opportunities with my fellow players. There is alot of potential to be had within RP situations with this new SCP, some of which I have already had the pleasure of experiencing with another player as Ricky and Jamie. I intend to act on this to engage in some more fun and serious interactions with an array of foundation personel.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
22415 is a relatively friendly SCP who is friendly and supportive in nature. 22415 is non biased, and strives to do what is right and the best for those around them. I like to think of one of my favorite philosphers who sums up what 22451 is like. "I am not afraid of death, pain, or humiliation, I am only afraid of doing what is wrong." -Marcus Aurelius

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
22415 would aid the defenseless (researchers) and move them out of harms way. However, 22415 would not be able to help either combative once those who are defenseless are in saftey.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No. 076 should not be repelled. This would cause 076 to notice the researcher and would therefore put them in danger. This would go against what 22415 stands for. If anything other actions should be taken to further remove the resaercher from danger.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
Since the D-Class has commited crimes against others, and is seen as an immoral person who has caused harm upon other before 22415-1 would not aid the D-class and would inform GenSec of the problem.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application.
All the best,
DK

Geronimo

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Jan 29, 2023
United Kingdom
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied as you do not meet the level requirements for SCP-22415.

You may reapply once you achieve the minimum required SCP level.

Kind Regards,
Sceptre​

Status
Not open for further replies.