Status
Not open for further replies.

'Ignis'

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name
Griffith
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):
5 days, 12 Hours (I have way more but that's what it says on the menu)
In what country are you located?:
England
Time zone:
GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):
MTF E-11 CSG 'Griffith'
Chaos name (include your rank):
N/A but i am UNGOC 1SGT 'Loud'
Civilian name:
Boxing Coach Johnny
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:638987304
Discord ID (name#0000):
theaterian
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
failrp ban for mrdm
ltap ardm
metagaming
failrp toxicity
rdm ban for ltarp
speak to winkie

All these warns / bans are 2 years old, I have matured and changed as a person since then and haven't broken a rule since then to prove this I am a CSG within E-11 and 1SGT within UNGOC which requires me to have good behavior within RP and out of RP.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
I was previously a Trial Mod before resigning due to IRL stuff and a moderator on a different community
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
Yes I am and have been in multiple positions which require me to roleplay to a high standard / seriously such as me being a UNGOC 1SGT which requires me to know how to roleplay and have in-depths knowledge of UNGOC lore and the SCP universe to perform duties etc and being an E-11 CSG requires me to know about SCPs and how they work to roleplay / deal with them.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-3 Hours during the week / 3-5 Hours on the Weekend
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
The reason why I want to become a moderator is that I've been playing this server for about 2 years and in that time I've grown to like the community which I have been apart of. I normally play at lower pop times in the morning and there is a lack of moderator to deal with issues which may arise so I feel like me becoming a moderator I can assist in these issues and try alleviate the pressure on other moderators at times like this which will not only help the server but the community too by punishing people who break server rules.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I believe I am special above other applicants as I play a lot in the mornings / late nights when staff are needed on top of that I've been in the server for a long time and through the applications of mine which have been declined, I have grown as a person and improved overall to be competent enough to become a staff member. I also have good communication and know if I can't deal with something I should ask for help instead of being quiet. Being here for over 2 years I have become very knowledgeable of the staff rulebook which allows me to properly enforce and adhere to it, I also am a positive and out-going person and no matter the situation try to keep a positive outlook and help in anyway possible.

Last edited:

Arron 'Spectre' Shepard

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
May 8, 2022
+Support
I believe Griffith has indeed grown more mature over time as is natural and made a genuine effort to develop himself. When I have interactions with him they are positive. Based on my experiences with and perception of Griffith, I think he can be given a fair chance again.

Alex Honda

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Aug 23, 2022
Hello @'Griffith' , I will be leaving a +Support for the following reasons:

- Good interactions
- Mature
- Active

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
nice guy.
has a ok enough play time on the server.
And a well done app

Simon "Kitton" A.

Apr 16, 2022
+Support

We have spent some time together in the past. Back then i would - Support you and go on. But I've seen you change and quite frankly you deserve a chance. You have been changing for the better and I wish you good luck Griffith.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
+Support
I believe you can be mature enough for a staff member.
Though as a fair warning, try to remain as calm as possible during sits and don't raise your voice at people, !gag exists for a good reason

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022

Application Denied

Hi @'Griffith'

Unfortunately your application has been denied at this time.

If you wish to know the reasoning of this denial, then please contact myself below.

Contact l_uft on discord for more information about this denial.

You may re-apply in 1 month.​

Status
Not open for further replies.