[UK] SCP RP Kira Rose - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): GTnKGaming
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5d, 2h although that is incorrect its 8 days the last time i got it checked
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Assistant Kira Rose, Ethics Committee Assistant, Ex Ambassador John Talvaski, Ex 01 Operative Odin
Chaos name (include your rank): None
Civilian name: None
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56884070
Discord ID (name#0000): GTnKGaming#1158
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes multiple, I used to be a staff member here and had to resign due to my old job and discoviring who i am, i got to moderator i belive, I have done a lot of staff work across multiple games and communitys. I started with games such as Arma and GTA and moderating hardcore roleplay communitys, I have also done staff work in terms of planning events and working closely with the player base to ensure they have a posative gaming experiance
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I have around 13 years of roleplay experiance and over my time roleplaying i have played a wide range of characters with deep personailities and story arcs. I always strive to involve people in enjoyable roleplay and strive to encourage memorable storys. For some examples, I have played as a Unitied States Marshal, A western gun runner, A emotional loving sith lord, A crazy stalker who was obsessed with someone she loved.

I like to spend time creating intresting characters and hope to further develop what character i currently have. Hopefully bringing even deeper roleplay to the server.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Between 4-12 currently, I aim to be active and ensure i balance my work responsabilitys and my game time correctly preventing burn out.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I want to become a moderator again to work closely with the community ensuring the player base is having a posative experiance and work closely with the player base ensuring they feel like their voices are being heard, I hope to work with the rest of the time to ensure this task can be carried out, This community has given so much to me since i joined around a year ago i hope to give back to the server and provide the player base with support and someone who is always willing to talk and activily listen.
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a very unique amount of training in deescalation and communication skills and always strive to take a stand point of someone who is calm and collected and always willing to listen, I understand if i player is displaying upset behavour they feel like there wants and needs are not being met so to calm the situation down to allow constructive dialouge you have to work with that person. Furthermore i care deeply about this community and its player base and will bring what skills i have to the team.

I have great skills in teamworking, Leadership, Communication, Deescalation, Conflict Resolution, Active listening gained from multiple walks of life and hope to bring this skills to the staff team and in turn the player base to provide them with the best support i can.

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+1 Support

- Nothing but good interactions
- Wide knowledge of IC and OOC knowledge
- Previous staff
- No warnings

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
Hello Kira! I'm giving you a +Support
- Incredibly mature, great roleplayer
- Active
- Really friendly, fair person who knows the rules amazingly

Good luck!

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
-Good interactions
-Previous experience
-No warnings

Good luck

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
+Support
- Previous experience as staff
- Very active on site
- Extensive knowledge of the servers rules, regulations and how everything can and should work
- Great person overall

Jimmy “Sunny” Solburn

Dec 10, 2022
+ Support
- Kind person
- Incredibly active
- Had previous experience
- No warns

Kira is a great person she is very kind and I wish her the best of luck becoming a moderator again.

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
+ Support

- Active
- Mature and professional
- No warns
- Previous experience
- Capable of being a staff member
- Good rule knowledge.

Good luck @Kira Rose

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Big Support
- Incredibly mature, Great RP'er
- Very Active
- Real friendly and approachable!
-Professional
-Clean record

i could go on!

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Kira, today I will be giving you a < ++ Support >

My reasons being:

• Active +
  • Lots of interactions +
    • Incredible Roleplayer
    • Really pleasant person to speak to
  • Application is lacking +/-
    • Formatting could be better and more readable
  • Excellent rule knowledge +
  • Previous experience +
Good luck!

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ Support

+ Good interactions
+ Age / maturity
+ Active / playtime
+ Great application
+ Serious rp experience / previous staff experience

- Grammar

@Kira Rose
-Saucy

Scotsman

Oct 21, 2022
Hi Kira, I will be +Support your application
+Active
+Great Interactions
+No Warnings
+Rule Knowledge
+Very Friendly Individual

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Kira Rose ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Having noticed that you were previously a Moderator on our team I am going to treat this as a Resignation Appeal and ask you to contact a Senior Admin+ to receive your permissions.

Having read through your appeal and responses I am happy to bring you back onto the team as a Trial Moderator and recomplete your mentoring process due to your extended period outside of the team.

Many Thanks,
Coolfrae

(This thread will be moved to the Resignation Appeals section)​

Status
Not open for further replies.