Status
Not open for further replies.

Astralic

Dec 19, 2022
Original Steam login name (your account's first ever name): CypherZz
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3d 23h
In what country are you located? The Netherlands
Time zone: UTC+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF E-11 CPL Joseph 'Matter' Anderson [Aa-3] [Most Active]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A "Brick" [slightly inactive]
Civilian name: Sander Brick [Inactive]
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175109629
Discord ID (name#0000): Astral#0773
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you have made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, this is the first application I've ever made.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received two warnings and one ban.

- [Ban "Macro'] 31 January

When I first started playing the server a while ago, I had to help my family with something quickly, but I didn't want to get AFK kicked, so I used a macro. This is not allowed, and I was banned for it. I didn't make an appeal because I knew what I did was wrong.

- [Warning 1 - 'RDM'] 9 February

To be really honest, I have no clue. It was such a while ago that I can't remember.

- [Warning 2 - 'MetaGame[A]'] 19 February

I was getting stabbed in the back by a D-Class, so I quickly turned around and saw his name on top of his head. I got helped back up and killed him because he attacked me, but you can't use the title above somebody's head to identify them. This is metagaming.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- Yes i do. I used to be a senior moderator and game master for quite a large SCP-RP server a while ago. I was a staff member for around 3-4 months there, but I resigned due to having to focus on my exams.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- The server I described in the previous question was a Serious-RP server. I played on there for around 1.5–2 years and did quite a lot in that time.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- At least 2–3 hours. But most of the time I'm online for at least 2-3 hours, which I can guarantee.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I want to become a moderator on Civilnetworks because for a few reasons:

1. I've had a great time moderating for SCP-RP servers in the past, and even though I was forced to take a break, I'd love to come back and do my part within a community.

2. I enjoy playing on CivilNetworks quite a lot, but sometimes there can be minges and rule-breakers who just squish the fun out of it. I'd like to stop people who don't follow the rules so others can have a great time playing on CivilNetworks.

3. Civilnetworks is an amazing community, but the general crowd doesn't do as much serious RP as I'd like to. I hope I can become a trusted member of the community so people will be more open to doing serious RP with me.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
1. I'm quite active on the server.

2. I have previous experience with handling sits and dealing with rule-breakers.

3. I will be professional and friendly during my time on Civilnetworks, not only when on duty.

4. I have personal goals that I want to achieve (more serious RP) outside of just having fun or helping the community. With all of this combined, I have the proper motivation to be dedicated to the community and keep on growing.

Last edited:

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023

Neutral

tending to Support

-could us some more playtime
-/+ no interactions
+ staff experience
+ good application

Try playing more and getting more known by the people other than that your application is decent and written well.

Status
Not open for further replies.