Civilian name: Sonic2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:339246779

Discord ID (name#0000): Sinic#1929

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

yes this is my first applications .

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

yes i have been banned because of massrdm but i know what i did wrong and i know thats not allowed when i first joined i was unaware of the rules that ban taught me about all the rules and responsibility i have and i have learnt from them i am sorry i have made that mistake but never again and aswell i appealed to that ban because how sorry i was about the situation PS: the date of me getting banned was August 31

as well i was warned for Frp and rdm due to i was as a ci operative training myself with a te-5 device but there were these 3 other ci one of them were new to the server and asked me how to hack and as i was teaching him i was getting killed by the other 2 members so i killed them and went back to teaching the new person how to hack and the other two were shooting each other and afterwards the admin came pulled all 4 of us because we were in the same room and gave each of us a frp and rdm warning as i was explaining to the admin that i had no coloration on what they were doing and that i was helping the new person on how to hack.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-
yes i do have previous experince i used to be staff on a starwars rp server i was there for almost 4 months i believe but had to leave sadly because of IRL things i had to take care of.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

yes i do i used to role play alot in fivem servers and i used to be an admin for starwars rp but i had to leave the server due to me having to focus on my schoolwork and focus and my college application and i respectfully resigned and left starwars rp.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

5 to 6 hours a day at most

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

As a staff I do have a lot of experience but all that I have been playing Fivem and gmod for the past year I just haven't found the right server to enjoy and I thought to myself why don't I join a community and here I am and I believe this server is gonna be enjoyable and I really look forward to being apart of this team and community, and I believe that being professional is the most important thing at all times since it makes the team look good and I believe i can bring the best results to this team.

-I see this opportunity as a way to contribute to an exciting team and

I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position I believe I have
the type of knowledge to succeed in this server and im excited about this opportunity,
as it would allow me to contribute more and gives me knowledge and lets me know that i am
keeping other people roleplay fun from other troller's and i believe by choosing to join the staff
team i can help and provide as much as needed.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

My professional experiences coupled with my good communication skills work ethic
and friendly attitude makes me a perfect fit for the job I have the experience to
start contributing to your team from day one Needless to say I'm very excited about
the prospect of starting in your staff team and my skills and abilities working on
teams and my commitment to teamwork and also my skills and abilities working with
different personalities and i never let anyone get under my skin and keeping it professional .

Last edited by a moderator:

ivik

Sep 13, 2022
+SUPPORT

- friendly
- past staff experience
- past RP experience

- lacking in knowledge of rules but you do learn fast

SinicRain

Aug 31, 2022
+SUPPORT

- friendly
- past staff experience
- past RP experience

- lacking in knowledge of rules but you do learn fast
Thank you for the feedback i really appreciate it

Last edited:

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
Hello SinicRain, i will be giving a NEUTRAL, due to:

+- Never seen before.

Good luck!

Mr. Pringle

Jul 17, 2022
Hi Sinic,

I'll be leaving a neutral for the reasons below:

- Low playtime
- No interactions with you so far

Good luck with the rest of your application!

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
-Support
-Not a lot playtime
-No interactions at all
-Shouldn't give the exact name of community were staff in

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
-SUPPORT
- Barely any playtime
-No Interactions

+/- Decent application
+/- should increase reputation and notarity before applying for staff as well as get more time.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @SinicRain,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application lacks detail, and it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
Requis.​

Status
Not open for further replies.