[UK] SCP-RP : SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:92058794

Discord name: Tesco Piccolo Cherry Tomatoes#8475

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Currently 1 day and 23 hours.

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: GMT+1

Character name(s): Damien R. Jones
Civilian name: Aiden McKenzie

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None currently as of typing this application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- None

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- Being someone who is a big fan of the SCP universe, I love to keep in character that is relevant to the job I am playing at the time. Following the RP aspects of that job, whether it's as an SCP or a foundation employee. Working alongside other people in RP who also take the experience seriously is a fantastic experience. I also love to research into SCP's in general. Learning about their descriptions and their containment procedures gives me a very clear understanding on how they would operate in an RP situation.
I understand how SCP-096 functions and what causes it to activate it's aggressive state, and how to act when in a docile state followed by actively following it's RP aspect by covering it's face against walls and avoiding to look at people purposefully to force an aggressive state.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- When SCP-096 is in a docile state. It is to remain crouched to try and hide it's face with it's hands (Against a wall if possible) when docile. The SCP can be heard crying which helps containment teams understand if it's pacified.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP-096 is only allowed to target SCP-096-1 instances and will return to it's docile state when the instance is terminated by Foundation Containment Teams or by SCP-096 itself. It cannot beeline straight to D-Block, unless the SCP-096-1 instance(s) is/are within the D-Block.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- Foundation Containment Teams that are involved in it's containment procedure are to be wearing SCRAMBLE goggles in order to distort SCP-096's face so it's face isn't identifiable.
- The Containment Team are to alert the facility and the Foundation Personnel that SCP-096 has breached containment and are encourage to vacate the surrounding area in order to prevent further casualties.
- SCP-096-1 instances are to be located immediately if possible and either terminated by the containment team, or they are to wait for all instances to be neutralized by SCP-096.
- When all SCP-096-1 instances are terminated by any means necessary. SCP-096 will once again become docile. The Containment Team are to coordinate together and approach SCP-096 then cover his face with a bucket to prevent creating more SCP-096-1 instances. To which it will then be shot with a containment beam and cuffed.
- When these procedures are all followed, SCP-096 can then be safely returned to it's containment chamber.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @TPCT. ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Status
Not open for further replies.