Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Snake

Civil Gamers Expert
May 12, 2022
General info
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:431290441

Discord name: green__snake

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4790700 seconds = 1330 hours = 55 days of in game time

In what country are you located?: Saudi Arabia (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia KSA)

Time zone: GMT+3

Character name(s): Green 'Leviathan' Snake

Civilian name: 'Cool Snake'

What server are you applying for?: UK

Do you have a mic?: yes

Whitelists
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Ex- Senior GSD CPT (almost got Chief of Security if i applied but turned it down due to time pressure from UNI)

Security SGT (Senior CL3 GSD)

DEA Agent
Ex- MTF E-11 SPC
Ex- CI-A (but not for long)

Warns and bans
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

1715199580906.png

I was a CIV and i didn't know anything about CIV (i can give more details if needed)
the other one i forgot why tbh

Job Specific questions
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I am active a lot as a Containment Unit and i really love GENSEC job and i want to make sure that it's really in order and not a regiment to make fun of, i want to make things better

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

-Ex- Senior CPT (as detailed before)

- A lot of playtime as gensec and have a lot of experience in the security department, and i got a lot of recommendations to be a CPT

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

Maintain control over D block.

Assign GSD to their points of interest (POIs) and ensure they remain there and cycle them if needed.

Designate positions for the SCU and SRU.

Conduct sweeps as necessary.

Mentor sergeants, as they are essentially acting captains and will soon be promoted.

Additionally, conduct tryouts for the SRU and HWL.

Character's Lore
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

(i am not a very good writer as english is not my first language, but i will try my best)

Captain Green 'Leviathan' Snake was a very known Senior Commanding Officer in the Rank of CPT in the 17th Armored Regiment. he was very known for operating a lot of tanks in the NATO armory of tanks, where he was known in the NATO base as "Ironclad" for his expertise in operating tanks. there is this story known about him where he drove and shot a 3 person Tank like the M1A2 Abrams by him self!.

But Snake isn't only an expert with Tanks but also he was one of the best infantry in the 17th Armored Regiment
where he would go by him self on foot in an enemy FOB while swiftly and silently deal with the Enemy forces. he got his other nickname "lone wolf" completing his nickname with "The Ironclad Lone Wolf".

Here he got the attention of the SCP Foundation and hired him as a Security Sergeant skipping the other Ranks because of his 17thAR background.

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
+Support
Always active, Always leading D Block, Always leaving me with a smile on my face. Please from the bottom of my heart: Let him cook.

-Ace Linguini "Spades"

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
+support
Was a great captain back in the day

Still remember DEA kidnapping you on your first day last time

Green Snake

Civil Gamers Expert
May 12, 2022
+support
Was a great captain back in the day

Still remember DEA kidnapping you on your first day last time
Yeah i remember that LMAO .. i almost got Treason because i didn't know how secure communications worked :skull:

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
-neutral / +support

oil prince
very friendly
great to be around
= too many captains atm :c (isnt your fault)

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

Was an amazing CPT before

Zack Baker

May 20, 2023
United Kingdom
Dear @Green Snake
After careful consideration of your application, as well of your qualifications, we have come forward to inform you that you have been accepted for the position of Security Captain.

Please message either @Skinner or @Zack Baker to begin with the on-boarding process. This process will include an Interview as well as a trial phase in order to let us finalise the decision that will possibly let you take on the duties of a Security Captain. Once again, we congratulate you on passing your application in becoming a Captain, and we hope to see you as a fully-pledged member of our team.

Sincerely,
Zack 'Shadow' Baker

1715536026228.png

Reactions: Ace 63
Status
Not open for further replies.