Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:86542664
Discord name:adrianlo1
For how long have you played on CG SCP:A year
In what country are you located?:Austria
Time zone:CET
Character name(s):Senkai
Civilian name: Michael Dingle
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):UK
Do you have a mic?:Nope (i have a bad pc and my mics wont work)
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):1720163551579.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I am currently holding Nu-7 LCPL, CI-B, DEA operative.
That i held: Nu-7 LT, E-11 SGT, GOC SPC
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I have currently 2 active warns that is: RDM , LTARP and i have currently no active bans or kicks.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: This will be my first ever time to be on a whitelisted scp. And i know a lot of about the lore of SCP-096 and he is one of my favorite scps. And i know how to rp as 096 since i played in other scp-rp games.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 aka "The shy guy" ,SCP-096 is an Euclid class anomaly contained by the Site/Foundation. The shy guy sits in a black corner alone and it hides its face from everyone. If someone looked at SCP-096 face the victim will be named SCP-096-2 and SCP-096 will turn into a mad/anger state that it will kill SCP-096-2 until there is nothing left of them.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: When SCP-096 is at a mad state it can actually go anywhere where it wants to unless the target is there. So yes 096 can go directly to D-Block if its target is there (aka SCP-096-2).
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: 1. Get scrambles and get a bucket, 2. Find 096 and then bucket it, 3. Let 096 kill all of his targets (aka 096-2), 4. When 096 finished all of his targets (becomes calm) you beam at cuff it. (5) Lastly be kind of fast since 096 can break his bucket. ( Before all of this if someone seen its face they should go to hcz or be executed).

Status
Not open for further replies.