Modnar_Dude_999.

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP:

376+ hours.

In what country are you located?:

Spain.

Time zone:

GMT+2

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

recently changed my name to Shane "egg" Farell, but i RP as a robot O-1 SPC called DPLKT-1 "E.G.G.M" too.

Chaos name (include your rank):

N/A

Civilian name:

Shane Egg.

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:548673336

Discord ID (name#0000):

l.v

Do you have a mic?:

Yes.

What server are you applying for?:

SCPRP UK.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

assuming you mean GM applications, yes.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

one toxicity warning from feb. 2023. it is now expired.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:

no.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

with this being my first RP server and the oly reason i have 600h on Gmod, I'd say I do have some.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

around 4-5h max.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

Giving people experiences or events out of the ordinary is probably the most common thing in the SCP universe, contributing to that type of experience seems fun. I've always wanted to entertain people or at least give them something to remember. Apart from that, I'd like to try and play this server from a different perspective. instead of thinking “how could i have fun?”, you'd start thinking “how could they have fun?” as a GM and I'm all in for it.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

i'd like to think that being able to edit videos for event announcements is one thing i could bring to the table (heres one that i made which ended in highlights). editing is one of my hobbies and i'm more than glad to bring in more attention towards events using this. Apart from that, I have absolutely zero issues with the creation of events that have me read through pages of SCP lore. I want to focus on creating events that are based around the SCP universe and a lack of knowledge isn't stopping me from doing them.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

- SCP 507, a man that involuntarily teleports to other dimensions or areas, id have him TP in some areas, maybe even bring something from a different dimension into site 65 so researchers, surface and E-11 can RP with it (surface as the SCP may re-appear outside of the foundation)

- SCP 055, although it's an SCP that requires serious RP from whoever is involved, it would be interesting to implement an SCP that makes you forget its existence once you leave its range.

- SCP 795, a reality bending cat. Who wouldn't want that? have it enter the vents due to the cold canadian weather and start turning foundation personnel into random models, just like how 795 does

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

SCP- 001-J, the red button. This button is supposedly able to destroy reality itself, however it has not been pressed and no one knows the truth behind it. despite its properties, anyone near it has the urge to touch it. some GOI’s are interested in protecting it, others in touching it. this causes intense wars between them. what if we made our own version of it and, instead of having it destroy reality, have it destroy the reality in a short range around it? or heck, have it actually destroy reality and re-make the entire map to then call it a different dimension? it's up to whoever creates the event!

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: a corrupted Ethics Member from another dimension that is able to warp reality at a small scale joins site 65. However, this ECM does things differently, leading into questionable choices and making O-1 the ones to avoid any further chaos.

A-1: have SCP 2206 (an SCP that shapeshifts to inflict fear to as many people as possible) shape shift into an A-1 that constantly tries to kill an ECM. (who knows, maybe Ethic’s biggest fear is the MTF unit designed to protect the group that they have to keep at bay) the moment A-1 finds the culprit, 2206 will shapeshift once again into a monster and fight against the foundation.

Nu-7: although this would inflict with DEA’s jobs, SCP 001, the gate guardian could be placed at a corner of the map, far from everyone where NU7 must help investigation of as to why 001 has moved to canada and maybe even research it.

E-11: a GOI called “the Antares society” is trying to use and kidnap reality benders, when E-11 catches them red-handed, the spanish group is then interrogated.

CI: before the preparation of a raid, a CI operative tries to convince their co-workers that “the engine” is controlling them telepathically. with the sudden appearance of a DELCOM called “the engineer'' the GOI would find out the true story as to why they work for the chaos insurgency. (this has to do with lore)

UNGOC: a nearby GOC base working on new equipment to use against SCPs hands over heavy and advanced weaponry to the GOC base near site 65 along with a man that explains why these are so valuable. who knows, if it's possible maybe an automated mech could be transported to their base too.

Foundation Staff: SCP 343 (god), an SCP that just does what he pleases without causing any harm. dude just chills around and talks to fellow personnel!

Last edited:

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
-Support
The application lacks some detail on the events. For example what is SCP 055 and how would you roleplay this out. Further the map change event is not really a map change as you would just put a button somewhere.

I notice that you like to use alot of 001 scp's. Keep in mind that these are XK class and are REALLY hard to roleplay out, due to the many variations.

Further my interactions with you ingame have been limited but this could be on my end.

egg.

Mar 4, 2023
Spain
-Support
The application lacks some detail on the events. For example what is SCP 055 and how would you roleplay this out. Further the map change event is not really a map change as you would just put a button somewhere.

I notice that you like to use alot of 001 scp's. Keep in mind that these are XK class and are REALLY hard to roleplay out, due to the many variations.

Further my interactions with you ingame have been limited but this could be on my end.
id understand the gate guardian being an SCP that could cause issues with RP, considering how CI and GOC could react to a giant bright humanoid standing infront of a gate to another dimension. However, the fun of SCP-001-J is that its entire “thing” is to be mysterious, ill describe how I’d do the event (yeah, i should’ve done this in the app itself):

A semi-truck was on its way to the foundation when, after a bad turn in the snowy roads of canada, the vehicle crashes. The contents of the truck are revealed thanks to the accident, with these being a big, red button belonging to a small white device and a post-it note that reads “If you push this button, you’ll destroy everything”. The button designated “SCP-001-J”is covered by a bullet-proof glass dome, but it is still left vulnerable in the middle of pinewood.

An announcement saying that the foundation has spotted a semi-truck belonging to them has crashed not so far from their entrance. However, civilians and nearby GOIs were already alerted by the loud crash the truck has been through.

GOC finds out, knowing that the truck was from the foundation, the button must be an SCP. They’d probably want to destroy it and prevent anyone from getting near it.

Foundation wants to retrieve their button and prevent anyone from knowing about it and/or interacting with it. Knowing it COULD cause the end of reality itself, they cannot allow others to touch it

CI however, see the red button as a weapon against the foundation. They could hold it hostage or even press it thinking that it can destroy the foundation. That post-it note could just be talking about the foundation itself, right??

But here’s the catch; no matter what purpose anyone has with the button, the button itself makes people want to touch it (similar to how SCP-012 attracts people). No matter what, imo it is IMPOSSIBLE that a lack of RP is done considering that this consists in disagreements surrounding the button at all times.

Eventually, someone would manage to pry open the dome protecting the button. Once it gets pressed, it will be announced and the server will shut down. Will the button cause the end of existance? Will it change reality? Maybe how different bases near the foundation look? We will never know until we get back on.

As for 055, this may be on me. SCP 055 is an SCP that consists on it making people forget about it once they leave its range. No one knows how it looks and the ONLY way they know about its existence is through documents that talk about it. The thing about it is that this SCP forces foundation to RP seriously (due to the “forget about its existence” aspect of it) and it could lead to some intresting interactions between researchers

Last edited:

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+-neutral

3 example events are a little vague but
i like the idea of SCP 055 and have been thinking about how an event like it could be run
as far as I know SCP 001 events have never been done and I don't think they would ever happen unless an SGM or Event Team plans it out for weeks in advance
map change event isn't a map change event

O1 example mission sounds pretty good
A1 example mission souds very fun but i think you're referring to SCP#: 2006? In which case, it wouldn't actually kill Ethics, but shoot him with a BB gun or something that won't kill him since he doesn't actually want to kill people
Nu-7 event as previously said probably won't happen
E-11 event is quite vague
Any events surrounding "The Engine" and very important figures like The Administrator probably won't happen without weeks of planning similar to SCP 001 or an SGM on your side
GOC has had quite a few bits of Paratech given to them already iirc, a lot of its members have made PACs for White suits, Grey suits, etc... so I'm not sure how this would play out but I think it would work if you made a cool pac or storyline
God on-site sounds fun

Jason Taylor (Cirenmatt)

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 12, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Shane "E.G.G.M" Bacon ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster application.

After careful consideration I have chosen to decline this application.

You lack the detail in the explaining of your events, and planning does not seem to be considered in this.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.