[UK] Sirgae's SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:557606087
Discord Name: Fin#5124
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing on the server for around 2 months, but my actual ingame time is a 0.8 of a week.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom, England
Time zone: GMT
Character name(s): Sirgae 'Malevolent' - Chaos, Sirgae - Foundation
Civilian name: Sirgae Junior
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Nu-7 Private
CI-Gamma

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have received multiple bans, however this was when I was a minge and didn't care for the server. My last ban was 3 weeks ago, but since then I've tried my hardest to avoid it and learn the rules, and actually roleplay.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

I believe I am suitable for the role as SCP-096 for multiple reasons, to start this list off, I would say that I am very good when it comes to SCP roleplay. Recently I have been playing SCP-076, and the researcher came back 3 times because he said my roleplay was really good. I've been tested on a lot and for each test I tried to make the roleplay accurate to what the SCP would do, as I like to research and read the whole Wikipedia on them online, to help for the D-Classes, the researchers and my immersion.
Next I would like to mention that I have learnt each SCP's rules, and I like to read each SCP's Wikipedia to help me get the knowledge of them, when containing or playing as them, which can help build immersion in this server.
Moving on from them two reasons, I am a nice person and posses qualities that would make me trustworthy enough for to be Whitelisted for SCP-096. I believe I have enough integrity for a role like this, and if I were to receive this role I would always try my hardest to not mess up, and always stick to the rules.
I am on the server daily, and I am pretty active, and if I were to be whitelisted, I would spend a lot of time as 096, which can allow for researchers to do tests on him, as he is not always on.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:

While pacified, SCP-096 will slowly walk over to a corner. When he reaches that corner, SCP-096 will sit down, put his head between his knees, put his hands over his face, and then start crying.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:

SCP-096 can not run into D-Block, unless SCP-096-1 is inside of D-Block, SCP-096 can go anywhere that SCP-096-1 is.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

Mobile Task Forces will equip themselves with Scrambler Googles, and will bring a bucket with them. The Units will get a bucket and place it over 096's head, to prevent from his face being looked at, which would create more SCP-096-1's. While the bucket is on 096, 096 will hunt down every 096-1 then terminate them. Once all of them are terminated, 096 will be brought in with an Anomaly Containment Beam, then he will be cuffed with Anomaly Restraints. He will then be brought back to his containment chamber.

Ferrit

Feb 10, 2022
Application Approved

Hi @finleyhyland08 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a role application.

Congratulations on your new whitelist, please make sure to follow the SCP rules at all times. Please contact an Admin+ in-game for your whitelist.​

Reactions: Vinnie Cassius
Status
Not open for further replies.