[UK] 'Slash' O5 Council Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slash

Dec 18, 2021
Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:41248711
Discord Nameチーフ#0001
For how long have you played on CG SCPSince November or December 2021, and overall about 8 weeks of playtime on the server. I stopped playing from mid February until August for issues in my personal life.
Age19
In what country are you locatedNorthern Ireland
Time zoneBST/GMT
Character Name(s)Site Director 'Slash'
Sr. Researcher Dr. Cheif
Ethics Assistant 'Slash'
'The Traitor'
Civilian Characters'Slash' or 'The Traitor'
What server are you applying forSCP-RP UK
Do you have a micYeah I do.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have heldSite Advisor (Held)
Site Director (Holding)
Ethics Assistant (Holding)
MTF E-11 SGT (Held)
Executive Researcher (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I believe I have a few from a long time ago, but I believe it has been over a year since my last warning.

What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number):

O5-5 'The Deceitful'
The reason I am applying for the O5 Council is because I believe that I fit the agenda perfectly, and seeing as I have managed to rejuvenate Site Administration and fill it with competent individuals, I believe it is now time to move up to the O5 council to hopefully help in doing the same thing there.
Please note that the number which I have designated is not important, and I would be happy with any of them.

What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

I believe that I would be one of, if not the best, candidates for the O5 Council due to the following reasons-

Site Authority - At the moment in my position as the Site Director, I have managed to gather a large amount of trust and authority within the site. All of my orders, requests, and general messages, are very heavily respected as everyone is aware that I am extremely capable in my position.
Site Presence - I believe I have an extremely powerful presence when it comes to day-to-day activities on the site.

Every day when I come on site, I do my daily rounds and visit every portion of the site individually, and make sure that everyone is aware that I am present on site and keeping a very watchful eye over their activities. Because of this, people know that when I am on-site, there is no room for mistakes or messing around. I believe this is an extremely important quality to have as an Overseer.

Site Knowledge - I believe that as an extremely long-standing member of CNSCP-RP, I have a vast knowledge of the site, and everything within it. There are most likely very few questions you could ask me that I wouldn't either know, or be able to get the answer to. This is an extremely important quality to have in my opinion, as an educated and capable O5 can help the site in a very large number of ways, as I plan to do myself should I be accepted.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:

The responsibilities of the O5 council are vast.

Mainly, the O5 council is seen as the absolute authority on the site, having Clearance Level 5 access and complete control over the Code of Conduct and the way the site is run.

Due to this, it brings about several more responsibilities that ensure that you are not just there to mess around.

Your authority means that the O5 council must;
Vote on new Senior CL4 Personnel within the site,
Ensure the site runs smoothly and is in capable hands by monitoring Site Administration and Department Leads,
Keep the Code of Conduct up to date,
Hold meetings with Groups of Interest to decide how they will move together going forward,
In extreme circumstances, the O5 council may call for a "Code Black", and even decides if and when the Site may need to detonate the Alpha Warhead.

The list goes on, and I could write down many more responsibilities, but I believe that I could do an even better job demonstrating my knowledge of this role should I be accepted.

What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):

The O5 Council has many responsibilities out of RP, with a very large portion of the work you do as an O5 being within documentation and policies.
The O5 Council will manage the application approvals and denials for Department Directors, MTF COM and LTCOM, Site Administration, OC Assistants, and in the case where Department Directors are unavailable, they will also be responsible for the hiring of Junior CL4 personnel.
Beyond the hiring of applicants, the O5 Council must also keep the Code of Conduct documentation and meetings with Server Leadership to pass forward suggestions that would improve the server.

Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

The following information may be true, but it also may not. That's the nature of the O5 Council. We say some things that are true, but most of it is false. Perhaps I'm not even a real person, but someone somewhere believes what I'm telling you. Belief has power. That's the way it's always been.

I know who I used to be.
You might know me as the Site Director of Site-65, or the Sergeant who worked within Epsilon-11, or your brother who grew up with you. None of that is important anymore, because the man you knew is dead, in a manner of speaking.
I am speaking to you right now as a member of the Overseer council. This is a message to my family, to my friends, and to my once dear colleagues.

My name is... gone. I do not have one anymore. The people who know me now refer to me as "5". Just a number, I know, but it's okay.
I didn't have a choice in moving up to the position I am in now. Truthfully, I never wanted it. As a Site Director, you hear things that you wish you had never heard. See things that nobody should ever have to see. That meant I knew exactly what kind of position... what kind of person was above me.
You see, they... no, I apologise. We. Don't care enough about what you want.
There are certain things that need to be done, regardless of how people feel about it. That's what I've come to realise.

That brings us to now. I am not at liberty to explain the events that led to me being appointed as -5. If I told you, I'd have to kill you. I'd throw in some dry-laughter here to make you think I was joking, or maybe I wouldn't. Do you believe what I'm telling you, or do you think I am only telling you to scare you?

I have told you many things here, but at the same time, I have also told you nothing. Perhaps none of this was true. Maybe the number I gave you is wrong, or maybe I never was Site Director 'Slash'. It doesn't matter anymore.
Soon enough, you will be visited by someone.
Let them in, perhaps even offer them a snack.
Whatever you do, do not tell them no. You are to let them do as they wish to you.
I promise it will be painless.

From this point on, Site Director 'Slash' is dead. I am what remains.
Any evidence of my existence will be removed. Any proof that I once roamed this planet will be destroyed.
Yours truly,

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello @Cheif420, I will be leaving a +Support for the following reasoning.

Whilst my stay within Site Administration has been relatively short so far I have had plenty of experiences with you and working alongside you for the majority of my time within Site Administration with both of us joining at the same time and moving up the ranks at the same time. My time within Site Administration has been nothing but good alongside you and I have never had any issues communicating with yourself or co ordinating anything at the same time.

I believe you are more than ready to move into Site Command and fulfil your overall goal of joining the Council, I have no doubt should you be accepted that you will continue to perform excellently and excel within a new position!

I wish you all the best!

Reactions: Slash

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
+Support
Slash did amazing work in SA competent and mature great example of SD.
You can do it vro

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022
+Support, bros got good experience, set himself a good image on the server and will continue to do so as an o5

Deleted member 1291

I know you to be very volatile and from what I have witnessed you let your personal life and emotions/stress flow into roleplay and ooc which makes everyone involved in these outbursts uncomfortable.

Your application is also pretty weak when compared to other applications.
More importantly, I find your backstory pretty lackluster, you essentially wrote nothing about your character that makes him stand out to be an O5 neither did you put any effort in creating a storyline that your character could follow in roleplay.

-Support

Shadow

Aug 17, 2022
+Support

-Active
-Has the experience that's needed for SC

He's a great fit in my personal opinion, but some of what Ashi said is true. I myself am really missing more lore, considering every previous candidate applying for O5 Wrote literal pages, while you only wrote a few paragraphs. I somewhat doubt this is going to get accepted, however, there is a chance. Good luck!

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
+Support

Hey slash! You certainly have experience and my only interaction with you was, today but you had great vibes in-character, Asking how people are doing, wishing people happiness, That's wholesome, I Do wish you good luck and hope to see you as O5-5.

Yours truly
Krueger!

INSANE

Jul 30, 2022
-Support
-Don't get me wrong you are good guy although you just got SD less than a month ago to be exact it was literally 2 weeks ago, alongside this right now I feel Site Admin needs an SD who is able stick with them for a while

Bailey

Jul 19, 2022
+Support

+Active
+Brilliant in SA
+Administrative Capabilities
+Only ever had good interactions

SS3920

Aug 11, 2022
+ Support
- Great guy
- Active
- Good boss
- Only had good interactions

Good luck!

Simon

Aug 27, 2021
+ Support
> Mature.
> Active.
> ALOT of experience.
> Epic.
> Very good at administrating.

Mr Selby

Sep 20, 2022
+Support.

+Has site administration experience.
+Mature.
+Serious.
+Qualified for the Council.
+Active.
+Kind.

Overall, I think you would be fit for 05. You have great experience in all of jobs (Including Combatant, Site Advisor, Ethics Committee Assistant and Site Director.) In addition, you have good representation on-site and good leadership! I hope I see you as 05-5!

Good luck!
-Mr Selby.

Status
Not open for further replies.