[UK] 'Slash' / 'The Deceitful' GM Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slash

Dec 18, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name) Kredestor
For how long have you played on CG SCP-RPSince November 2021, roughly 600 hours.
Age19
In what country are you located?Ireland
Time zoneGMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable)O5-5 'The Deceitful'
Chaos name (include your rank)N/A
Civilian name'The Traitor'
Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:41248711
Do you have a mic?Yes
What server are you applying for?UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

All relevant applications since I've returned to playing - There are a few from when I used to play last year.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received a few from last year, but none recently.
I am honestly unsure what they were for at this point.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
No, I do not. The closest experience I have is as a member of Site Command, which is a similar position that is very roleplay focused and provides roleplay for other players.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Prior to SCP-RP, nothing serious.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

Usually, about 4-8 hours a day.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

I am applying for Gamemaster due to the fact that I am already in a very roleplay-centred role, and I believe that by attaining the position of Gamemaster, I will be able to enable even better RP for the server, both as a member of the O5 and as a member of the GM team.

So far, my interactions with the GM team have been through large scale training events and SCP-related characters, and they have encompassed some of the most fun I have had on the server, and have complimented heavily towards my experience and understanding of the server in general, and now I am at the point where I would like to pass this experience and fun on to the rest of the server.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I think that as a member of the O5, I have proven that I have a high level of dedication to roleplay and responsibility, and that can serve as proof that I am completely serious when I say that I have nothing but passion for providing entertainment and fun scenarios for players on the server.
I have always been this way, coming from a background in Research which is entirely roleplay based, and then Epsilon-11 which was under the lead of several Gamemasters at the time, and I have seen how things are set up, helped plan large-scale events and trainings as a member of Drill Sergeants.

All of these aspects combined make up for great experience and proof of dedication towards a role such as this.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

O5 Time-Breach :
(Metro/O5-1 provided the idea and outline for this scenario, but I have added details and ideas of my own!)

The O5 Council has recently come into contact with what can only be described as a rift in space-time, a way to access the inner workings of time itself, through means that they don't fully understand themselves.
You see, the O5 council is shrouded in anomalous happenings, from -2 being immortal through abuse of the drug named "Anima" all the way to the mysterious ways they are able to keep a watch over all the happenings on site.
Sometimes, this means that things even they don't understand happen, as is the unknown nature of Hume particles and their effect on their surroundings.

What the O5 Council saw was a nightmare. The Foundation in ruin, their chain of command abandoned, an XK-Class world ending scenario, some would call it.
They planned to do whatever it was in their power to stop what they think is the end of the world coming in the near future.
Only time will tell exactly what they saw, but if it's enough to scare even the scariest people on the planet, then you know it's going to be bad.

- SCP-507 "Reluctant Dimension Hopper" returns from another trip abroad, returning this time what can only be considered a modified instance of SCP-049-2 from another dimension, which spreads to whoever gets in contact with him when he happens to re-appear without his consent.
How will the O5 Council prevent this supposed "XK-Class World Ending Scenario", or was what they saw only a glimpse of reality?

SCP-914 Mishap :

During one of the Foundations routine experiments with SCP-914, "The Clockworks", there was a bit of a mistake.
You see, it's well known that SCP-914 should not be used on the "Very Fine" setting, as it tends to cause things to go wrong very quickly. Known incidents include spitting out pictures of SCP-096, or even living, hostile anomalous beings that should never have existed in the first place.
This incident falls under the latter category.

Something... dangerous came out. That much was obvious. With cracked, broken skin that looked like it had been the victim of a virus such as SCP-008, but no noticeable contagious diseases contained within. Long, crooked claws that looked as if they could rip apart even steel.
Conscious, but a blank slate. No morals, no previous memories, and the behaviour of a child. In some ways, it could be considered a child made of SCP-914 and the samples that were placed within SCP-914.

How will the Foundation contain, teach, and potentially use this newfound anomaly?

SCP-500 Abuse - The Super Man :

There's a man who is well known throughout Site-65. A man who has been here for a long, long time.
His name is Hugh, but most of you will know him by his nickname. "Grandpa".
He's been a part of many experiments, and at his age, it's a miracle he has survived this long after all the traumatic experiences he's been through.

If only the Research personnel had caught on sooner - Grandpa wasn't just surviving through sheer willpower and battle experience from the wars he's fought in. He was abusing SCP-500 - Panacea, the Cure-All drug that is supposed to be off-limits due to how few of them there are remaining.

Because of how little SCP-500 is tested on, it was previously unknown what prolonged exposure would do to a human. Grandpa did the experiment for us, it seems.

For now, we are dubbing Grandpa as SCP-9310, "The Super Man".

With superhuman speed, strength, and kindness, Grandpa uses his newfound abilities to teach his fellow D-Class and Engineers the ropes.
Only issue is, despite all this superhuman ability, he's still a frail, dying old man. His memory isn't what it used to be.
With a D-Class that can't be killed through conventional means, and that barely grasps his own situation, how will the Foundation deal with him?

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

SCP-008, "The Zombie Plague".
Apparently these days, all the GoI's know about it. They know it's really, really dangerous too.
After a successful breach of SCP-008 by the Chaos Insurgency, they managed to sneak it out to the surface, and as always, threatened to release it. Same old.
This time, the Foundation didn't take them seriously enough it seems. They followed through with their promise.
The SCP-008 instance was released over the borders of Canada, into a small town, and it spread as quickly as you'd expect. Nobody knew what it was, and they definitely hadn't seen anything like it before.

The O5 Council has tasked Epsilon-11, Nu-7, Beta-1, and the Intelligence department with working together with the UNGOC to destroy any and all remains of the SCP-008-2 instances.
On the other hand, the Chaos Insurgency has geared up for the fight of their life. If they want to survive after pulling a stunt like this, then it's not going to end with just a slap on the wrist. They've put a target on their back as much as they have on the back of the Foundation and UNGOC.

Who would win in an all-out war, SCP-008 aided by the Chaos Insurgency?
Or the full combined firepower of the SCP-Foundation and the United Nations Global Occult Coalition?

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:

After repeated reports about the Department of Research and their misconduct regarding the recent Code of Ethics changes, the Ethics Committee requires a meeting with the Directors.
The Research Department isn't going to sit still and allow themselves to have their, very important mind you, research crippled.
Omega-1 is tasked with crowd control, to make sure that the Ethics Committee can hold their meeting in peace after a public tribunal on Executive Researcher 'Harry Thompson', after which his subordinates aren't happy with the outcome.

A-1:

The O5 Council has been acting a bit cruel recently.
Alpha-1 is known to carry out their orders to the letter, and they're no strangers to getting the odd termination order, but recently it's felt a bit too unethical, even for their tastes.
Stuck between morality and their orders, what will Alpha-1 do when they fundamentally disagree with the men who control their every day actions?

Nu-7:

It's been confirmed. The CI have absolutely no intention of giving up the chance to capture SCP-323.
Loaded with firearms that Nu-7 never would have expected, ranging from energy rifles to heavy explosives, Nu-7 has no choice but to arm themselves up for all-out war.
With permission from the Site Director, Nu-7 has entered the advanced armoury, not something they get access to every day.
Armed with heavy shields, big guns and a passion for saving the day, will they be able to win against a desperate Chaos Insurgency?

E-11:

SCP-323 - A recently contained Surface Anomaly was in the hands of Epsilon-11 to contain properly.
They could hear the blasts and explosions shaking the facility from the war that Nu-7 was currently engaged in, but all out frontal attacks aren't the CI's style.
Epsilon-11 has to make sure that no Deep-Cover CI Operatives make their way into the facility, and they definitely have to make sure that they don't make their way to SCP-323.
Will they be able to respond to a situation where even their own friends could be their enemies?

CI:

Delta Command has recently had a few issues - They can't find a suitable replacement for themselves. Nobody they're willing to give up the mantle to.
That means they need to prolong their own life - and they know of a group of individuals who are very skilled at that.

After learning that the O5 Council prolongs their life through abuse of the liquid Anima, they decided they needed their own. Through research and study, they figured out that Anima is a result of extracting fluid from SCP-323, an anomaly that is contained by the SCP-Foundation.
A new top priority order flows through - Capture SCP-323, and secure a supply of Liquid Anima.
Will their powered up weaponry be able to face the full force of the SCP-Foundation?

Foundation Staff:

Recently, there's been a lot of issues with the electrical system.
The Engineers are being overworked and underpaid, and they're fed up of it.
Enter, the Engineer's Union - a group created within the SCP Foundation to fight for fair pay and fair rights. After all, they have no idea how truly terrifying the rule of the O5 Council can be.
Will their protests and unionising be enough to secure a pay rise, or will it be shut down by the iron fist of the O5 Council?

Mr Selby

Sep 20, 2022
+Support

+Detailed Application.
+Great event ideas.
+Serious and mature.
+Would be qualified for GM (Game Master.)
+Would provide some fun event for all regiments (including those who aren’t in regiments.)

You are 100% qualified for GM -game master. You already have serious roleplay experience. Also, you are known for making detailed applications. In extension, you’re 05-5 which requires activity, serious roleplay and determination. Therefore, you should get the role of a Game Master.

I hope you get the role !
Good luck
- Mr Selby

Bill Nye The Guy

May 28, 2022
+support / +-neutral
For now, we are dubbing Grandpa as SCP-9310, "The Super Man".
GRANDPA EVENT +500 SUPPORT FR
but he never discussed geopolitics with me (like he said he would) so -500 support fr

event ideas are alright although a lot involve the O5 and a few just seem to be normal albeit rare foundation RP (mainly the E-11 event of guarding 323 and CI trying to steal it), overall it's pretty good though

Last edited:

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Cheif420 ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Game Master application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please contact me or one of the Supervisors @Alex Bones , @Cassius for the next step.​

Status
Not open for further replies.