[UK] Steiner's Staff Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard "Pacman" Steiner

Jan 28, 2022
Name: Richard "Pacman" Steiner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49585350

Previous Rank (convert if required): Mod

Who demoted you?: Resigned / can't remember who i had the chat with.

Date of demotion?: Around March.

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP - RP UK

What is the case against you?: My staff time/ sits was pretty low, as i also had very little time IRL to play, so it was a mixture of Demotion/Me Resigning.

Is this true?: Yes, I was pretty inactive, getting below the recommended AOD and Sit Requisites.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Nope

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Got a few warnings when i first joined the server, like Mixing and Meta, but those were the only ones.

What is your side of the story?: I was in a very stressful part of my life where i had more work than freetime so i couldn't really be actively on SCP and doing staff stuff, as well as the fact that we had so many staff at the time that getting a sit was near impossible, so i thought of it a while and was thinking of resigning for a time being until i got more control of my day, and it turns out when i was going to talk about it, i was also told i was getting demoted for Inactivity, which i took pretty well.

Why should you return / what will you change?:
Now that I'm back into a standard day cycle i have more time to be on the server as well as do staff duties while of course still maintaining the RP Ratio to mix both together. It will also assist that i can take care of sits when I hop on in the early mornings of the server when other staff might not be on. I personally just wish to assist the server once more to keep it clean of rulebreakers and trolls.

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

+Friendly
+Mature

Would be very cool to see You as a Staff member again!

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Richard "Pacman" Steiner ,

Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Unfortunately due to your controversy in recent times and activity, we have decided you are not fit to return to your previous staffing duties. Please feel free to re-appeal in 2 weeks time.

Based on the above, your appeal will be denied.

Kind regards,
Winkie & Coolfrae​

Status
Not open for further replies.