[UK] Steiner's Staff Return Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard "Pacman" Steiner

Jan 28, 2022
Name: Richard "Pacman" Steiner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49585350

Previous Rank (convert if required): Mod

Who demoted you?: Resigned / can't remember who i had the chat with.

Date of demotion?: Around march? I Genuinely cannot remember. Trying to find the discord message with Whom/When it happend.

What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP - RP UK

What is the case against you?: My staff time/ sits was pretty low, as i also had very little time IRL to play, so it was a mixture of Demotion/Me Resigning.

Is this true?: Yes, I was pretty inactive, getting below the recommended AOD and Sit Requisites.

Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: Nope

Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Got a few warnings when i first joined the server, like Mixing and Meta, but those were the only ones.

What is your side of the story?: I was in a very stressful part of my life where i had more work than freetime so i couldn't really be actively on SCP and doing staff stuff, as well as the fact that we had so many staff at the time that getting a sit was near impossible, so i thought of it a while and was thinking of resigning for a time being until i got more control of my day, and it turns out when i was going to talk about it, i was also told i was getting demoted for Inactivity, which i took pretty well.

Why should you return / what will you change?:
I have much more time now, playing a few hours of SCP a day, and since i only RP in specific situations, i would have more time to do staff things, and Admin on Duty. Plus, with me being in Germany, I'm on a bit earlier, and can watch the server when the UK staff are still waking up.

Dennid™

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

+Mature
+Friendly
+Professional

Pacman, You are the one guy that is very friendly to anyone, no matter the situation, in which I offer You my Support.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
+Support
Active
Mature
Good interactions

Richard "Pacman" Steiner

Jan 28, 2022
I want to currently stop the appeal, as Some life problems came up and i won'T be as active as i expected. I'le make another one once it's back under control

Status
Not open for further replies.