[UK] Sterben's staff demotion appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterbxn

Jun 21, 2022
Name: Andrew "Sterben" Spencer Tzu (Used to be just Andrew Spencer)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526725088
Previous Rank (convert if required): Moderator
Who demoted you?: Kwill
Date of demotion?: 17/10/22
What server were you demoted from?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
What is the case against you?: Unauthorized inactivity, missing requirements consecutively
Is this true?: Yes
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes
What is your side of the story?: A mistake had happened in the server leadership side of the staff team making it so that i had not been promoted for months on end, I only learned this close to when I was removed, and due to this I had lost all motivation to do my job as part of the staff team as it felt like my work wasn't being acknowledged, even with multiple members of SL at the time questioning how I was still a moderator after so many months.
Why should you return / what will you change?: I have gained my motivation back to do my job as a member of staff and highly doubt that the same mistake will be made on SL's end. I will change how active I was towards the end of my time as staff as my motivation had completely ran out at that time.

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Was staff together with Sterben, did an amazing job, would make a positive impact on the server again.

Renolk

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Aug 20, 2021
+Support

-As someone who worked with Sterben, i can confidently say he did his job, and was good at it. I can also chime in on him being a Moderator for a long while, as that was 2/3rds of my Senior Moderator time.

KFC is LIFE

Jun 18, 2022
+Support
Sterben is a good guy, and I completely understand why he'd feel the way he was about this. My time with Sterben in Nu-7 was amazing, and truly set an example for everyone. In my opinion, Sterben deserves to come back as Sr. Moderator. I can't speak from a staff point of view, however I am witness to his character and he is nothing but a good bloke.

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Sterbxn,

Thanks for taking the time to make a demotion appeal.

After careful consideration, I have decided to bring you back as a Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.