Status
Not open for further replies.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
Name: "Syringe"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:195735014
Previous Rank: Senior Mod ( Content team Member and Ex Platform) from US Side, hopped onto UK a few times and helped, I wasn't sure if I remake a entire app due to being US staff and not UK.
Date of resignation?: 12/30/22
Why did you resign? I went to MRP staff, and then stepped down a week later
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: MRP Mod resigned
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Nope
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?:
( Just to confirm I had asked if I was blacklisted and I am not)
I have the activty required agian, I did try leaving a bit ago, and just came back, however I do have the time needed, and all I want to do is help this community as much as possibile as what I did on US. I enjoy this community really well, and just want to come back and help as much as possibile

Last edited:

L.Saint

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Jul 21, 2022
+SUPPORT
+Very nice person
+Active
+Good reason to come back

Moxxie

Jul 17, 2022
+Support

Really good staff member
Knows the rules well
Active
Good person

(and a complete nerd :nerd_emoji .)

Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Oct 5, 2022
The Netherlands
-/+ Neutral leaning to -Support
As i have said on you're other application i am not too sure how you would perform. Seeming as you left ECA and A-1 after like a week.
I have also not seen you on as staff on SCP-RP UK so not too sure how you would handle sits.

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
-/+ Neutral leaning to -Support
As i have said on you're other application i am not too sure how you would perform. Seeming as you left ECA and A-1 after like a week.
I have also not seen you on as staff on SCP-RP UK so not too sure how you would handle sits.
I have no plan to leave anytime soon. I already said what I needed to say on my other app. But I have no plan to leave. Handling sits I have no response to and that is valid. Stay safe

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+ Support

- Friendly guy

- Good interactions

- Prety active

StrifeVencheznof

Nov 30, 2022
SUPPORT
Just leaving this here, but honestly, a big support from me. From what we have talked, I've had nothing but positive interactions.

I cannot speak for your staffing abilities (although SMod and Ex-content & platform helps) but I constantly see you active on site and interacting with others. It'd be good to see you on the team.

Best of luck!

Yeke

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Mar 20, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Claire! ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.

After reading through your responses and appeal I have decided to accept you back onto the team as a Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process​

Status
Not open for further replies.